About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=f9a9d964806f495f8cf16d6d589f74d4Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Event invite from Central California Garrison 501

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scottrooper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:51 pm    Post subject: Event invite from Central California Garrison 501 Reply with quote

Howdy gang, I've recieved an invite for an event in Sacramento.   
It's a very short (between 250 and 300 yards) parade for the season opening of Rosemont Little League.   

The event host has requested heroes if at all possible and so I wanted to reach out to our partner clubs to see who's interested in coming out to play.

The event itself will take place at Einstein Junior High School on Saturday February 24 at 7:00 am(with access to the changing area opening at 6:00).

If you are interested in participating and have a movie style costume, please drop me an email at flashburn@highstream.net and I'll get you the rest of the details.   (I don't really swing through here all that often)

Tionne Hawk (Bridget Maguire)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:30 am    Post subject: Event invite from Central California Garrison 501 Reply with quote

And since Scott doesn't visit this site that often, if you need to contact someone for a more immediate response, feel free to contact me. Perhaps if a few of our locals want to attend we can work out a carpool as well. 

They have requested no blasters at this event.

Tionne Hawk (Bridget Maguire)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:40 am    Post subject: Event invite from Central California Garrison 501 Reply with quote

This should read MARCH 24th, not February.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: