Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=f69a2a79b9ea7fbe8249e962a840a99bMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Eye glases

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> General Discussion -> Rebel Rumblings -> New Recruits FAQ Area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gweedee ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 3:45 am    Post subject: Eye glases Reply with quote

I was told that you cannot wear your eye glases to any events?? Is this true? Cuz i cannot wear contacts due to a medical condition.
Granny-Wan (Marie Cannon)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 6:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Eye glases Reply with quote

Gweedee wrote:
I was told that you cannot wear your eye glases to any events?? Is this true? Cuz i cannot wear contacts due to a medical condition.

No, it's not true, you can wear your glasses. Some people don't, but it's up to you.
Orissa Erte ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am very glad to hear glasses are OK. I wore contact lenses in the past but can no longer tolerate them for long periods. I have glasses that look "old fashioned" that I believe are complementary to the costumes versus a modern day look.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> General Discussion -> Rebel Rumblings -> New Recruits FAQ Area All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: