Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=3e17ebcd7e4a36054fafb1fac29f5844Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

2/27/2016 - Ankeny, IA - Ashland Ridge Elementary Family Fun

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Central Base -> Southern Sector Events (IA, NE)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lauphen_Staar (Emma)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:26 pm    Post subject: 2/27/2016 - Ankeny, IA - Ashland Ridge Elementary Family Fun Reply with quote

Link to the Central Garrison Board Planning: http://www.centralgarrison.org/showthread.php/8226-2-27-2016-Ankeny-IA-Ashland-Ridge-Elementary-Family-Fun-Night?p=95849#post95849

Information:

I had this emailed manually to me because I've been having some email issues, so I don't have ALL the information.

I do need someone local to take point on this. I won't be able to attend Sad

Event Info
Title: Ashland Ridge Elementary Family Fun Night
Event Date: February 27,2016
Arrival Time:Not included yet
Call Time: Not included yet
Troop Times: Not included yet
Event Type? (Public/Private): Public
Charitable Donation Made? (Yes/No): No
What We’ll Be Doing: Interacting with crowd, pictures, etc.
Special Instructions and/or Points of Interest: No blasters OR lightsabers OR weapons of any kind, also they've specifically asked for no Slave Leias, so use discretion, this is an elementary school

Copy/Paste of the Email:
Hi Emily,
Thank you so much for your help on this. Here is the information you’ll need for the request:

Type of event: Community/charity
Name: Teresa Nefzger
Email: Teresa.nefzger@yahoo.com
Event Name: Ashland Ridge Elementary Family Fun Night
Event Description (including character request): Family Fun Night is an annual fundraiser for our elementary school (grades K-5) that includes inflatables, games, prizes, raffle baskets and food. This year Fun Night is Star Wars themed so it would be great to have some characters attend. We would love ANY characters, but the following would be awesome: Chewbacca, droids, Princess Leia (not in slave costume), rebel pilot, Han Solo, jedis etc…
Event Date: February 27, 2016
Event Address: 2600 NW Ash Drive Ankeny, IA 50023 (USA)
Number of Characters: Any
Amenities: We have a secure dressing area (school bathrooms/classrooms), Water and food available and free parking

FYI: After speaking with our principal any characters would not be allowed to carry any weapons (blasters, light sabers L )
Thank you!!
Teresa Nefzger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Central Base -> Southern Sector Events (IA, NE) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: