Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=3346026f5362dd0f7fd6de364015aa43Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

CoreCon 2016 Planning - Fargo, ND

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Central Base -> Northern Sector Events (MN, ND, SD)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lauphen_Staar (Emma)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:02 pm    Post subject: CoreCon 2016 Planning - Fargo, ND Reply with quote

This thread is for organizing and preparing for CoreCon 2016 in Fargo, ND. June 9th through the 12th. We have not received an official request yet (or maybe it got lost, who knows) but I have it on good intel that we'll be invited. (My dad kind of runs the con :p)

So the other boards (CG and Oyu'baat) have their own planning threads, but I thought it'd be nice if we had a specific thread of our own to organize activities, table space, and props.

I have a few ideas already! Mr. Green

Activities:
- An "intel gathering" mission with the following steps:
1. Go to the RL table and receive an Aurebesh decoder handout.
2. Find hidden posters written in Aurebesh around the con.
3. Decode the posters and follow the instructions.
4. The instructions will lead you to a vendor or staff member with a secret code phrase
5. Return to the RL table and receive a badge ribbon!

- Jedi Academy (still in planning) where you complete activities and earn a padawan braid!

- Graffiti Mission where we gather at a set time and "graffiti" specific Empire Propaganda posters with stickers or sharpies. (I'm leaning more towards stickers.) Also we will have hung the posters ourselves so we wouldn't be ruining someone else's work! XD

Propaganda:
- Pamphlets with the break down of a few simpler costumes

- Business Cards (obviously)

- Badge Ribbons for completing the Intel Mission (I'm thinking of putting "Rebel Scum" on them?)

- Stickers, tattoos, the usual goodies for the younglings

Table Set Up:
- Lightsaber rack?

- Gun Rack?

- I have the Death Star lights which would look cool behind the table. Thoughts?

- Wire Shelving Unit to eliminate clutter?

Central Garrison Discussion: http://www.centralgarrison.org/showthread.php/8115-CoreCon-2016-discussion-thread

Oyu'baat Discussion: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=101365.0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Central Base -> Northern Sector Events (MN, ND, SD) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: