Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=eccfc16d4218051326f19faf9cd586e6Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Welcome!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases S. America -> El Dorado Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
longshot7014 (William Holmes)
Legion CO
Legion CO

Medals: 5 (View more...)
South Carolina Relief Badge (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:21 pm    Post subject: Welcome! Reply with quote

I just want to say welcome and thanks for your patience in getting you set up! Smile Congrats!

xiomer ()
Autana Outpost CO
Autana Outpost CO

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome guys, congrats...
XO Autana Outpost Venezuela

SNAKE
GPR/GML 501st Outpost Venezuela
TK/TB/TC/TI/CT/IC/ID/IS/IG/SL 9378
Nazgul181 ()
El Dorado Base CO
El Dorado Base CO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Celebration Europe 3 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:53 am    Post subject: Regards from Colombia Reply with quote

Thank you very much for the welcome, we are very excited to have reached the target and manage to be part of this great brotherhood oriented to the noble cause of working for the needy. This success is not only ours, we share it with those who accompanied us and guided in the process of implementation and creation of the Outpost, Richard Gonzales (CO), Xiomer Bolivar (XO) and Marco Guevara Autana Otpost, infinite thanks for their unconditional support , to Maria Gandia of Puerto Rico Base, Argentina Base Christian Tovar, and our LCO William Holmes for giving us the final push. This victory belongs to everyone and now you have new brothers Colombia where you are welcome at any time. From now begin to work very hard to grow as Outpost and through our missions bring joy and smiles to the most vulnerable. Thanks to all the other brothers Legionaries for the warm welcome.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pablo Rico
Commanding Officer
Outpost Colombia
jose ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:22 am    Post subject: Josan Samlun (Jose Aponte) Reply with quote

De mi parte les agradezco la bienvenida a esta importante organizacion junto con mi CO y mis dos compañeros certificados, se cumplio un sueño y una meta, agradesco a Xiomer Bolivar Sun por sus buenos deseos, su guia y su asesoria , a Marco Guevara por darnos al oportunidad de convertirnos en legionarios de la Rebel por una causa que es ayudar a los mas desfavorecidos que es el ideal de esta organizacion a nivel mundial, pero tambien contar con el compromiso de asesorar a futuros legionarios en elaborar sus trajes y ser participes de nuestro Outpost y un agradecimiento especial a Richard Gonzalez por haber solidificado nuestra Imagen y escudo que nos identificara como embajadores de nuestro pais, y también agradecer a William Holmes por habernos colaborado con el ultimo paso para ser oficialmente aprobados....también agradezco a Maria Gandia de Puerto Rico Base y a nuestros hermanos de argentina de la Base Cruz del Sur por estar pendiente de nosotros y darnos la bienvenida...a todos ellos les brindo un caluroso abrazo y espero poder tener el gusto de conocerlos y que en algun momento puedan visitar nuestro pais......Gracias y que la fuerza los acompañe siempre

For my part I thank you welcome this important organization with my CO and my two companions certificates, a dream and a goal was fulfilled, I thank to Xiomer Bolivar Sun for their good wishes, his guidance and advice, Marco Guevara for us the opportunity to become the Rebel Legion for a cause that is to help the most disadvantaged that is the ideal of this worldwide organization, but also have the commitment to advise future legionnaires in their suits and prepare to partake of our Outpost and a special thanks to Richard Gonzalez to have solidified our image and shield that identify us as ambassadors of our country, and also thank William Holmes for having collaborated with the last step to be officially approved .... also thank Maria Gandia Base of Puerto Rico and our brothers from Argentina de la Cruz South Base to be watching us and welcome us ... all of them I offer them a warm hug and hope to have the pleasure of knowing that at some point to visit our country ...... Thank you and may the force be with you forever
Lucy Hikaru (Laura Edisa)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the welcome, i´m new in all of this, but i´m very excited to be part of the Rebel Legion, and more to can help others and make people smile with the good labor that we can do.

Thanks Xiomer for all the support that you bring us in the beggining and be part of the event with us in SOFA, that was really great, I just hope that we make a good job to let the name of Rebel Legion too high. And of course, thanks to Marco Guevara, who leads all of this, and show the way to Pablo, Wilmer and José, to make the this come true, and Richard who was indeed part of all this, the suppport of Maria Gandia, was really really great, =) you are really great Jedi Masters, thanks.

I appologize for my english is not to good, so I hope that I can make my self understand jejeje.
Oraculo (Agustín)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello friends of Colombia!

Congratulations on the achievement obtained! I am very pleased that Colombia has its Outpost. Keep growing, keep going like they always do!

The force is with you brothers!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola amigos de Colombia!

Felicitaciones por el logro obtenido! Yo estoy muy contento de que Colombia tenga su OutPost. Sigan creciendo, sigan adelante como siempre lo hacen

La fuerza esta con ustedes hermanos!
•BCO Cruz del Sur Base 2016 - 18
•BPRO Cruz del Sur Base 2016 - 17
•Award: Rebel of the Year 2015
•TCO Templo Pucará 2015-16
•Detachment XO - KJO 2014-15
•RO Cruz del Sur Base 2013 -14

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases S. America -> El Dorado Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: