Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=3b377c538110d54948bc58492fc1332dMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Welcome New Members. Introduce Yourselves.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> General Discussion -> Rebel Rumblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OAB1 ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:42 am    Post subject: New Member in Dubai! Reply with quote

Hi All!
Greetings from Dubai! ..the UAE ..aka Jakku! Smile
Great to finally be here among you!

Smile
CT19812 (Sean M. Glennon)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:04 pm    Post subject: New from NJ Reply with quote

Hi my name is Sean Glennon newly approved in NJ CT19812 look forward to trooping more with you! Also a member of the 501st as a Clone and TK
RL Devaron Base
501st Legion NER
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
stardancer1914 (Star Dancer)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 6 (View more...)
Website Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

awindowacrossall wrote:
Hello all,

My name is Jana, and I'm from Phoenix, Arizona. I'm a personal assistant working for a non-profit. I'm the daughter of an art teacher (now retired) and a long time Star Wars fan.

Long time admirer of the RL, had friends in California in the RL, never thought my sewing and/or cosplay skills were up to par. I had cosplayed before (Korra, Amy Pond, Clara Oswald, etc.) but never thought that I could make it. Fast forward to when my boyfriend and I watched TFA and I knew I had to be Rey. I started working on her and the current Rey that I'm working on will be the third Rey I've done. I'm also in some local Lightsaber groups, but want to branch out into other groups such as the RL. My Po-zu's are on the way, and I can't wait to get approved. I look forward to learning from you all. Smile

Link to see Version 2 of my Rey: http://imgur.com/a/WTsAc

Hey Jana, be sure to post over in Mos Eisley, its the base for AZ

United Citizens of the Galactic Republic DCO 2016 to 2020
MEB Membership Officer & Tosche Temple Mistress Oct 2018 to present
UCGR - DXO 2015
Legion Costume Judge - Jedi & Rebel Supporters 2015 to 2017
Mos Eisley Base - Grand Canyon State
Karsinei ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello fellow friend Smile

Just been approved with my formel jedi Smile

I'm from Montréal, Québec <3

Still got to learn all the steps and buy officials badges, patches and stuff XD (still not understand how it works)

Well Wink I'm a mother of a 7 yo girl who love SW but have no interest at all of doing things with me ^^
Logiebaird ()

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:47 am    Post subject: Greetings from Northern Ireland Reply with quote

Hello folks,

I've been costuming as Biggs for a while now and will be sending pics for clearance soon.

Happy to be here!
Aurore ()

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello!
My name is Roxanna and i'm currently working on a couple of Leia costumes to send in for approval.
Looking forward to meting all of you! Very Happy Very HappyVery Happy
Kellyknight ()
Canadian Base XO
Canadian Base XO

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello
Just got in with my Jawa. Had my first troop with it last fri. I had a blast.
I'm also a member of the 501. I do Governor Pryce.
I had started a Hera costume 2 years ago and then set it a side when Pryce walked on the screen. (Sweet smile and in all fairness the 501 offered me cookies. lol ) So working on finishing Hera for Toronto Comic con next month.

My other hobbies are ponies. I have an Appalooosa Mare named Sabine. (I'm so Cool I'm Hot)

Thats me.

Pss: Where is the Hera Emoticon? lol
CheriBot (Cheri Nowak)
Echo Base XO
Echo Base XO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebelthon2020 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, All!

Recently approved with my Resistance Rey, hoping to approve the rest soon Smile

I'm located in New York, Echo Base. I'm SUPER excited to start trooping and helping out. I've been making costumes for forever, but made it a goal to do something more with my costuming- Rebel Legion was just the thing I was looking for. Besides Rey, I'm also working on Sabine and Jyn.

Outside of my SW interests, I'm a huge anime and comics nerd, super into cake decorating, and I design products/toys for a company that does licensed manufacturing.

:::high fives to everyone:::
bookhoarding (Bianca Hernandez)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

I think I forgot to take the time to introduce myself here after I was approved late last year. I’m currently working on more generic Jedi and pilot outfits.

I’m also a member of Saber Guild, so I’m hoping to get more RL Force-users trained in basic lightsaber moves and poses.

Kind of worried I won’t be doing a lot of troops since I work weekends, but I’m eager to be involved.
Fire Tigress ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello!

I'm Lindsey from Florida. I'm currently in the process of putting together a Rey outfit from the Last Jedi. I hope to troop on some weekends to help bring smiles to some kids faces Smile

I need to find Rey's / Luke's lightsaber still if anyone has any suggestions Very Happy

Take care all!
Master Skywalker (Scott Powers)

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all! Luke-ing forward to having fun and making people happy. I am in Carrollton, Tx, north of Dallas. Just getting started, but a fan from the very beginning.
Parja ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello All! I'm in Sacramento, CA. I'm going to be doing Rey's TLJ Battle outfit. I've been a fan for years, so excited to do this!
ArpBoopBeepBoop ()

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howdy from CT! Joined up after an absolutely disastrous attempt at a Resistance Pilot costume for FCBD. Eager to get sewing on the real deal and hopefully getting approved so I can help serve my local base's charity work.

I've done a lot of costuming in the past working with foam and fabric, always using my own patterns and designs, some with better results than others. The less said about my latest the better...but I'm also big into gaming (tabletop rpgs, and board games) and reading anything I can get my hands on.

I'm also a professional Video Production technician, so if you have any questions regarding editing, graphics, or general A/V tech know-how just send me a PM and I'll be happy to give what advice I can!
Grimakhan

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings thought i would say hi to all..My name is Jason Grim. I am member of the 501st in the Ohio Garrison. I am working on a Jedi general and will be submitting it very soon..
Deepblue (Andrew Phua)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All,

I'm Andrew (DeepBlue) and just got approved as Hoth Trench Trooper this week!

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/costume.php?mode=view&c=18364&bu=coslist.php%3Fview%3Dmy&bl=Back+to+my+costumes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> General Discussion -> Rebel Rumblings All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 15 of 16

Jump to: