About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=ef030ce84fd230cb44e2e8f0f9bc18f7Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

UPDATED LIST: Echo Base officers - '06 - '07
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JediMom3 (Andrea Samulewicz)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject: UPDATED LIST: Echo Base officers - '06 - '07 Reply with quote

Gil these are the current officers so far

Base CO - Katie Thomas

Base XO -

Regional Captains -

NYC:  Mary Alice Ladd

PA:  Andrea Samulewicz

MD:  Ed Bartlebaugh

Upstate NY:  Jeffrey Buholtz

this list

Commanding Officer: Katie Thomas
Executive Officer: Dion Rupa
New Hampshire/Maine State Captain: Mark Stafford
New Jersey State Captain: Peter Gebhart
Massachusetts State Captain: Brian Anderson
Maryland State Captain: Ed Bartlebaugh
Pennsylvania State Captain: Joe Schonberger
New York State Captain: Katie Thomas

is not up to date

HothGirl ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:01 am    Post subject: UPDATED LIST: Echo Base officers - '06 - '07 Reply with quote

Andrea -

I haven't been able to contact Abby, so at the moment no one is covering Western PA.  I know she was uncertain if she was going to keep the position anyway, so if there is another interested party please let me know.

XO should be announced later tomorrow.

Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:07 pm    Post subject: UPDATED LIST: Echo Base officers - '06 - '07 Reply with quote

Sounds good Katie, I have contacts out in western PA so I can help out but it is so far for me to travel to attend events on a regular basis.
HothGirl ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:02 am    Post subject: UPDATED LIST: Echo Base officers - '06 - '07 Reply with quote

Thanks Andrea.

And I didn't forget about the XO but I didn't get an email back today so as soon as I know for sure the person still wants the position, I will  make the announcement. 

HothGirl ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: UPDATED LIST: Echo Base officers - '06 - '07 Reply with quote

Mary Alice Ladd will be our new XO.  Thank you Mary Alice for stepping up!

For those of you that don't know Mary Alice, she has been very active on the boards, she's always willing to help where she's needed and I know she'll keep the ball rolling within the base.  :-)

JediXXL (Gil Guemes)
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: UPDATED LIST: Echo Base officers - '06 - '07 Reply with quote

Congrats Mary Alice!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
DocBev (Nicky Blum)

Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:22 pm    Post subject: UPDATED LIST: Echo Base officers - '06 - '07 Reply with quote

Congratulations Mary Alice!
Reaper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:53 pm    Post subject: UPDATED LIST: Echo Base officers - '06 - '07 Reply with quote

Mary Alice has now been given access to the base command features, congrats!
Queen Amidala (Mary Alice Ladd)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: UPDATED LIST: Echo Base officers - '06 - '07 Reply with quote

Thank you Katie for your confidence in me as XO and to Ed for getting my forum access updated so quickly.

For those Echo Base member that I don't know personally or via conversations on the forums here is a quick run down of my

activities for the Rebellion:

My Rebel Legion costume is reproduction of the Amidala Pre-Senate Address Gown.
Photos of the costume can be found here: http://www.dotphoto.com/go.asp?l=queenamidala&AID=2556334
(note: I'm still trying to locate photo of the back view of my costume that shows headpiece with the braided hair ). I also have a 95% completed RFT and several other costumes in the works.

The original Pre-Senate Address costume was featured on the cover of Dressing a Galaxy:

The Costumes of Star Wars and also featured on the promotional materials for the opening of the exhibit at FIDM. 

Some of my photos from FIDM gala events, with guest George Lucas and Trisha Biggar, are here: http://www.dotphoto.com/go.asp?l=queenamidala&AID=2819164 .

I have proudly worn my repro costume at numerous high profile event,
including:

• Dressing a Galaxy: The Costumes of Star Wars @ FIDM Gala opening  - LA, CA
  • Dressing a Galaxy: The Costumes of Star Wars @ FIDM Family Picnic - LA, CA
  • Star Wars: Magic of Myth: Opening Weekend @ Brooklyn Museum
  • NASDAQ Opening Bell (EP II charity promo event) -NYC
  • Star Wars EP II Charity Premiere - NYC
  • Star Wars EP III Charity Premiere -NYC
  • One-Man Star Wars Trilogy: Off Broadway costumed usher - NYC
  • Village Halloween Parade: NYC
  • Dragon*Con Parade - Atlanta, GA
  • Celebration III Volunteer
  • Cinemax promo for EP I-VI  - Grand Central Station NYC

I have been a panelist for the topic of reproduction costumes at several northeast conventions. My fellow panelist have included Maggie from http://www.padawansguide.com/ . I have been making various reproduction costumes for over a dozen years and have a degree in Fashion Design from Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY and a certificate in Millinery (Hat Making) from Fashion Institute of Technology, NYC.

I signed up for the current version of the RL forum  June 2002 where I am very active (post count 1373). I have been a Rebel Legion member since 2000 joining shortly after I met Richard "Mookie" Fairbrother at a convention in Toronto (photos:
http://www.501st.ca/modules.php?op=modload&name=Reviews&file=index&req=showcontent&id=15

For the past few year, I have been serving Echo Base as the NYC Area Captain. I look forward to expanding these duties to include XO and to working with Katie on a few projects I have in mind and helping here out where she feels I'm needed.

Thank you,
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
knightshade (Darren Blum)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:52 pm    Post subject: UPDATED LIST: Echo Base officers - '06 - '07 Reply with quote

Congrats Mary Alice!
Former User Echo Base

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:36 am    Post subject: UPDATED LIST: Echo Base officers - '06 - '07 Reply with quote

Congratulations!

Does this mean I won't be getting kilt checked by you at CIV? 

Queen Amidala (Mary Alice Ladd)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: UPDATED LIST: Echo Base officers - '06 - '07 Reply with quote

My duties as a kilt checker and KTB member will in no way be effected by this

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
cyranodb (Mike)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:51 pm    Post subject: UPDATED LIST: Echo Base officers - '06 - '07 Reply with quote

Great...and I ain't goin' to CIV
Former User Echo Base

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:21 pm    Post subject: UPDATED LIST: Echo Base officers - '06 - '07 Reply with quote

M.A. looks hawt in her kilt. 
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:00 am    Post subject: UPDATED LIST: Echo Base officers - '06 - '07 Reply with quote

Yeah congrats to Mary Alice I am so happy for you and Echo Base.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: