About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=255eec87453b8d84d7dc6e1d45c6cd31Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

UPDATED LIST: Echo Base officers - '06 - '07
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reaper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:39 pm    Post subject: UPDATED LIST: Echo Base officers - '06 - '07 Reply with quote

From the closed topic.

Regional Captains :

knightshade (Darren Blum)

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: UPDATED LIST: Echo Base officers - '06 - '07 Reply with quote

Congrats to all!
DocBev (Nicky Blum)

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject: UPDATED LIST: Echo Base officers - '06 - '07 Reply with quote

Thank you for the update.
Congratulations Echo Base officers!

Reaper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:19 pm    Post subject: UPDATED LIST: Echo Base officers - '06 - '07 Reply with quote

I can't speak for what Katie is planning, but NJ and NYS don't currently have a Regoinal  Captain, and haven't since I was Base CO.

Between Katie being in Upstate NY, and me being in NJ, those areas weren't covered.

Delaware was covered under the eastern PA regional Captain, and never had a Regional Captain.

there had been a western PA Regional Captain last year. I believe that is who Katie is refering to.

DocBev (Nicky Blum)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: UPDATED LIST: Echo Base officers - '06 - '07 Reply with quote

Thanks for the clarification.
Cleverlilminx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:04 am    Post subject: UPDATED LIST: Echo Base officers - '06 - '07 Reply with quote

Quote:

there had been a western PA Regional Captain last year. I believe that is who Katie is refering to.

If Katie is having problems contacting this person, let me know since they are also in my garrison and I can get them with just a simple pm there.
HothGirl ()
Active Legion Member

Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:48 am    Post subject: UPDATED LIST: Echo Base officers - '06 - '07 Reply with quote

I've made an addition and the first post in this thread has been edited.

Jeffrey Buholtz will be covering the Upstate NY region and serving as a State Captain in the area.  I've known Jeff for a few years and not only is he truly a rebel at heart but he's passionate and determined and I know he will do a fantastic job!

DocBev (Nicky Blum)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:44 am    Post subject: UPDATED LIST: Echo Base officers - '06 - '07 Reply with quote

Congratulations Jeff !
STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB (JEFFREY BUHOLTZ)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: UPDATED LIST: Echo Base officers - '06 - '07 Reply with quote

Thanks for the support. I will do my best to hold this position and represent the Legion. I always have an open ear and would love to hear any and all suggestions or words of advice, any thing at all that anyone has on their mind. I will help out as much as I can. I would also like to hear any suggestions of local events that may be organized in the region and Rochester area in 2007 since it’s the 30th anniversary. As we all have been doing in the past here in Rochester, I will do my best to see that the Legion at a local level, cooperates and joins in with other Star Wars groups at events when ever possible.

DarSolo ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject: UPDATED LIST: Echo Base officers - '06 - '07 Reply with quote

Congratulations, Jeff! I agree with Katie that you have a rebel heart that is in the right place. It's wonderful that you've been recognized and rewarded for being a great asset to RL in Upstate NY. Good luck.
HothGirl ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject: UPDATED LIST: Echo Base officers - '06 - '07 Reply with quote

Thanks Jeff!  Remember that Buffalo/Syracuse are two other active Upstate areas that will need some attention as well.    I know there are active members in those cities and there will probably be more members popping up throughout the year.
knightshade (Darren Blum)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:51 pm    Post subject: UPDATED LIST: Echo Base officers - '06 - '07 Reply with quote

Out of curiosity - would events in Albany be best coordinated with Jeff, Mary Alice - or both?
Queen Amidala (Mary Alice Ladd)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:32 pm    Post subject: UPDATED LIST: Echo Base officers - '06 - '07 Reply with quote

I tend to consider "NYC Area" as anywhere you can get to quickly via NYC Subway, LIRR, Metro North (or even possibly PATH train).

Albany is an Amtrak or bus trip away and I have not been up to Albacon or anything else in Albany area in years. But I will leave it Katie to decide if she wants a hard line dividing the sectors, or a soft line (shared), and where the line actually is.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
JediMom3 (Andrea Samulewicz)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject: UPDATED LIST: Echo Base officers - '06 - '07 Reply with quote

I will be taking care of the state of Delaware as well as Eastern Pa. Is there a Western PA Captain?

Also do we have a XO yet?

JediXXL (Gil Guemes)
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:21 pm    Post subject: UPDATED LIST: Echo Base officers - '06 - '07 Reply with quote

XO is still listed as Dion Rupa, has that changed?

Commanding Officer: Katie Thomas
Executive Officer: Dion Rupa

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: