Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=79ccd0daf050d913cef5260c137dfcbeMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Anime Weekend Atlanta

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Bespin Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Patriclease (Patrick Layson)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:50 pm    Post subject: Anime Weekend Atlanta Reply with quote

Hey Everyone!

Why I know more might not go to this, I will be there in my Star Wars gear with my cousin! If you any of you guys will be there, let me know so we can meet!!

Also, if anyone lives in the Warner Robins area, for Star Wars EP7, a local theater is wanting to put some stuff together for the movie. If anyone is interest in coming down (or up) dressed up, let me know! I havent gotten all the details as of yet, but apparently some of the 501st will be there so it would be cool for us to get involved as well! If not, thats cool, ill still be there! Smile

Hope all is well!

Eric Shan
(Patrick Layson)
pm07 (Shane)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
2018 Dragon Con Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick,

Have you been before? Is it a large show? A friend is interested in going and I may come with her. Thanks

Shane
The Real McCoy ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Website Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be at AWA!

kyle Bespin Base - KJO | The Real McCoy FacebookBoba Fett Fan Club
Patriclease (Patrick Layson)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While it isnt as big as Dcon, it does bring about 20,000 people, might be more now. It is growing quite fast! Its my favorite con to go too!

If you guys/girls are going, lets get in contact for some cool photos and such!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Bespin Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: