Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=caddeb24ca3d2d95541d8c47ae5deff8Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Jedi transfer from Dantooine base

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Great Lakes Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
66jedi (Frankie)
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:57 pm    Post subject: Jedi transfer from Dantooine base Reply with quote

Greetings!
I'm finally settling in and have worked up the courage to say hello after moving to SE Michigan from Missouri! Buuuut, I can't seem to get registered on the Great Lakes website!
My family and I are planning on attending the Star Wars night at the Tigers game, and I was just curious if you all are selling tickets to raise money for SU2C or if we order them from the box office?
Thanks for taking the time to read! If anyone would like to PM me about the game or registering for the boards that would be super! Or a reply here would work too!
KrisAntilles (Amanda Burk)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Website Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent one of the Michigan captains a heads up, so hopefully she can help you out. Welcome to Michigan and the GLB!

You'll also want to register on the GLG forum and request event access. All the details on the Tigers game are there.

http://www.greatlakesgarrison.com/forum/
Dun Got Class Costuming Creations
flutefreak05 (Lauren Lys)
Suspended Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Website Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello there. I'm one of the Michigan captains and I have passed this onto our XO as we speak. If you need anything else feel free to message me and welcome toichigan.

Lys
The Flagship Eclipse Detachment PR Officer
Lumpy (Chris Blackstock)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Frankie,

My name is Chris, but everyone calls me Lumpy. I am currently the XO of the Great Lakes Base so I'd like to welcome you to the neighborhood!!!

There will be a TON of us at the Tiger game. I have not heard anything yet about a special ticket package which is where the Stand Up 2 Cancer shirts came from in the past. Once you sign up on the GLG forums, post an introduction thread in the welcome section. Tell them who you are and request event access. You'll be able to see everything there.

You can also register on the Great Lakes Base website (www.greatlakesbase.com). As an active legion member, you can check out and vote on a very important item that we soon will have coming up.

If there is anything I can do to help, give me a shout.
Chris
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the awesome welcome, guys! Mr. Green I'm heading over to hopefully register on the other forums!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Great Lakes Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: