Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=917e5ee229ec8657011ea29bf507734cMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Air & Scare 2015 After Action

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base -> Freedom Base Events -> Freedom Base Event Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RyongKai (Brian Mah)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the cool event Freedom Base!!
TGaines107 ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see you Brian... all of you! WOW! Was this our best year? I think every Rebel Legion photo op was superb. I mean the lines for the Rebel character photos were three times as long as the 501st lines!

So many people came out to participate and hang out at the table, thank you all for a great display this year. I wanted to go Stormtrooper for awhile but had so much fun in the Jedi, I just stayed in Rebel mode all day.

Special shout out to Liz & Sabine. Not only was it cool to meet you and hangout with ya, I saw a lot of kids go nuts for your costume! Perfect!

Well done my friends.
IWantToBelieve (Liz Gutierrez)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for making my first troop such a fun one, and I happy to meet everyone and glad to show up as Sabine!

Maybe next year I'll be able to drag my Kanan along, once they get approved. Laughing I do have to say, I was grinning like an idiot when all the kids called my name. There's nothing like seeing the excitement and smiles on children's faces!
oddbodkins (Chris Daly)
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liz, ditto on the "great to meet you," and let me say again, superb Sabine costume. Wish i could have stayed around longer and met more folks, but there's always the next event.
midichlorianlori (Lori Frye)
Active Legion Member

Rebelthon2020 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to all of the people who volunteered to make this our best Air & Scare ever! We topped our past attendance numbers event performance, and it was all thanks to the dozens of people who stepped up to create a great day for all of us and all of the museum's guests.

The Smithsonian has reported that they found an iPod in Classroom 2A/2B- if anyone is missing one, please let me or Rick Bouwhuis know and we can get it back to you. Thanks!
TGaines107 ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should mention I posted a bunch of pics on our Facebook page so if you haven't stopped by there, please do. I did not identify anyone in the pics unless given permission to do so. Thank you all.
Bouri-Plwel (Rick Bouwhuis)
Legion XO
Legion XO

Medals: 7 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 2)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone who came out to support this year's event. It was one of the biggest and best A&S events to date and would not be possible without your participation.....THANK YOU to all those who came early to help me set-up and stayed with me afterwards to tear down and pack while everyone else was at Red Robin.....This year was the QUICKEST set-up and tear-down we have EVER had at this event.....many hands made light and quick work. We got to see a large variety of costumes from the RL, 501st, MM and R-2 builders.....an epic experience for anyone attending.

THANK YOU to my coordinating counterpart from the 501st...Lori Frye for all her hard work with me and Anna on this project. We look forward to another successful event next year.

FYI we are in talks for supporting the museum for SW VII opening weekend support at their IMAX theater.....more to come on that.

WELL DONE EVERYONE!!!!

"It was an honor just to be nominated!"
"Remember - You are UNIQUE....Just like everyone else!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
psunuc ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

Website Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I go to this one as an attendee instead of as a member so thank you to everyone who makes it fun for my kids to spend an afternoon surrounded by Star Wars.

[/img]

Last edited by psunuc () on Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
TGaines107 ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Life's about making memories and for those who attend this event, it's not one you'll forget!
Toga Akdo (Tolga Akdogan)
Active Legion Member

Celebration Anaheim (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish we have more events like this one bring us all together couple times a year so good to see you all.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base -> Freedom Base Events -> Freedom Base Event Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: