Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=4fd08277c61e762df11b1a6b94c49d34Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Need help.. BCO

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mos Eisley Base -> Mos Eisley Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr.Irish (Richard Carter)

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:38 am    Post subject: Need help.. BCO Reply with quote

Hello everyone my name is Richard Carter. And I'm looking for the BCO person, to transfer me to the Endor Base, for Alaska. Please I need help transferring from both Rebel and 501st groups of Arizona to Alaskan.

Also in using my phone, so I won't be able to receive messages or post replays, right away. So the best way to either get a hold of me is my email: ra_crtr@yahoo.com or my cosplay page: Irish the 6th Kazekage. This two I'll will receive notifications.

Ex-Admin of ACA - Arizona Cosplayers Assemble! on Facebook.
stardancer1914 (Star Dancer)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

Medals: 6 (View more...)
Celebration Anaheim (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The BCO is Mike Little and you can contact him here: http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2170

The BMO is Marie and you can contact her here: http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4607

Either should be able to get your Rebel Legion membership transferred.

You would contact Joe with the 501st and Mike should have his information as well.

• United Citizens of the Galactic Republic DCO 2016 to present
  • MEB Membership Officer & Tosche Temple Mistress Oct 2018 to present
  • UCGR - DXO 2015
  • Legion Costume Judge - Jedi & Rebel Supporters 2015 to 2017
  • Mos Eisley Base - Grand Canyon State

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stardancer1914 wrote:
The BCO is Mike Little and you can contact him here: http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2170

The BMO is Marie and you can contact her here: http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4607

Either should be able to get your Rebel Legion membership transferred.

You would contact Joe with the 501st and Mike should have his information as well.

Thank you, so much for the info.

Granny-Wan (Marie Cannon)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Medals: 4 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 2)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BMO can't help, you'd think I could, but I don't have access to the forum where that is done. I will let Mike know.

You're not actually a full member yet, so I'm not sure it matters, but we'll find out. Cool
Granny-Wan (Marie Cannon)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Medals: 4 (View more...)
Celebration Anaheim (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So... I checked with Legion Membership... and since you don't have a costume and are not a full member, you don't really belong to any base yet.

So we don't need to do anything here to transfer you. You might want to check in with the BCO of Endor Base if you're interested in meeting with other members at your location, or if you're thinking about submitting a costume for approval.

The BCO of Endor Base is Scott Simpson. http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3249

Hope this helps. Have fun up there!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Granny-Wan wrote:
So... I checked with Legion Membership... and since you don't have a costume and are not a full member, you don't really belong to any base yet.

So we don't need to do anything here to transfer you. You might want to check in with the BCO of Endor Base if you're interested in meeting with other members at your location, or if you're thinking about submitting a costume for approval.

The BCO of Endor Base is Scott Simpson. http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3249

Hope this helps. Have fun up there!

Thanks, for the help you two. I just talk to someon in the Endor Base, on Facebook. An thanks. I hope to meet many, many others up in Alaska. My costumes are 80% done for both.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mos Eisley Base -> Mos Eisley Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: