Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=0983365ee9ac92e5f8ecb8c04bdf83bbMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

UPDATE: Cinemax Donated $10,000 to Make-a-Wish
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PlayzOboe ()
Archived Member Profile

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: UPDATE: Cinemax Donated $10,000 to Make-a-Wish Reply with quote

I'll definitely be at the Nov 3rd event at Grand Central, looks like I can be there pretty much the whole day, and afterwards I'll be at Caffé Taci to help one of our singers promote our opera (Don Giovanni, will be at SUNY Purchase Nov 4th) in addition to singing Wink Apparently they have "open mike" nights for opera singers there...pretty cool.

Anyway, I'll be doing these events (except for the singing) in flame handmaiden...just have to make a new undershirt quickly and take in the entire thing quite a bit. Now that midterms are over (YAY!) I have time to do it.

Sarah the absent one

buster726 ()

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject: UPDATE: Cinemax Donated $10,000 to Make-a-Wish Reply with quote

Glad to hear how it went Kristen.  did you get any pics?  I have some will take me a while to upload just got back from tuesday's troop.  3 days in a row of trooping Someone needs to stop me?!  (YEAH RIGHT)  I was NOT on stanten island I did the queens store unfortunatley couldn't get a 3rd person so hbo rented a chewie costume for the staten island.  I heard they had the best sales even though my contact told me it was the slowest store.  I was stuck on the basement level of queen mall they wouldn't let me roam the mall.  I thank you again for that REALLY helped out having even 2 manned.  ALL over the country it has been a struggle to get guys.  The 3rd is gonna be SOO much FUN!!!!  can't wait!!

Benae Quee (Kristin Mrozek Sirota)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:06 pm    Post subject: UPDATE: Cinemax Donated $10,000 to Make-a-Wish Reply with quote

I'm waiting for them to email pics from the event :-) I know he was taking quite a few (including one of me yawning for air lol). My father has a photo on his phone, I'll see if I can get him to send it to me
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:06 pm    Post subject: UPDATE: Cinemax Donated $10,000 to Make-a-Wish Reply with quote

I'm waiting for them to email pics from the event :-) I know he was taking quite a few (including one of me yawning for air lol). My father has a photo on his phone, I'll see if I can get him to send it to me
Queen Amidala (Mary Alice Ladd)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject: UPDATE: Cinemax Donated $10,000 to Make-a-Wish Reply with quote

RJ has some photos posted

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
JediXXL (Gil Guemes)
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: UPDATE: Cinemax Donated $10,000 to Make-a-Wish Reply with quote

The Death Star plans are not in the main computer... I'm going to lunch!

Looks like you guys had a blast! Too bad there was nothing happening closer to me...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Cleverlilminx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:02 pm    Post subject: UPDATE: Cinemax Donated $10,000 to Make-a-Wish Reply with quote

I will be attending the Philadelphia event on Thursday with a few trooopers from Garrison Carida. Since I will be wearing my Jawa costume, I guess I can pull double duty for both the Rebels & the Imperials that day.

*Nudges Andrea*

Hopefully someone else in Echo Base will come out for this event as well....    

*whistles innocently*
Roy Starkiller ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject: UPDATE: Cinemax Donated $10,000 to Make-a-Wish Reply with quote

Hello!, 

I am the Jedi from Taiwan.

Surprise! Yesterday one of our TV news network has reported this event. All the members of Taiwan rebels here salute all of you costumers! Please click the below link by heading to the mms stream video of this news report (in Madarian Chinese)-

mms://video.ftv.com.tw/video/061104/2006B04I09M1.wmv

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Roy Starkiller ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:22 am    Post subject: UPDATE: Cinemax Donated $10,000 to Make-a-Wish Reply with quote

Holly! Just found another Taiwanese TV news had cover this enent last night!

We Rebels here in Taiwan salute all of you!

Pls. click the following link of another TV news report (in Chinese Madarian again) -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZptbFUYNFQ&eurl=

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject: UPDATE: Cinemax Donated $10,000 to Make-a-Wish Reply with quote

Roy Starkiller  thanks for posting those links.  I some how managed to leave my house w/o my camera, so I didn't take any photos. 

It was a great event.  We even had an apperance fromThe Wook (Grant Hartman, who was flown in from CA for the event).

http://www.cinemax.com/?ntrack_para1=cinemax (Corellina Challenge prize sweepstakes)

click here

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: UPDATE: Cinemax Donated $10,000 to Make-a-Wish Reply with quote

My mother told me Saturday that were all on Fox news channel too! The same clip that was posted above (but in English obviously).
buster726 ()

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: UPDATE: Cinemax Donated $10,000 to Make-a-Wish Reply with quote

friday I will be recieving a disc with pics on it as soon as I can i will upload and share.  Also working on obtaining copies of the video clips.

I'm a stromtrooper 24/7 lol if they only knew how true that really was. Wink

Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: UPDATE: Cinemax Donated $10,000 to Make-a-Wish Reply with quote

http://photos.imageevent.com/benaequee/costumes/picnicdress/PadmeVader%20Smaller.jpg

Padme Vs. Darth Vader

cyranodb (Mike)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:23 pm    Post subject: UPDATE: Cinemax Donated $10,000 to Make-a-Wish Reply with quote

HAHA...very funny
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:56 pm    Post subject: UPDATE: Cinemax Donated $10,000 to Make-a-Wish Reply with quote

Here are some random Flickr photos:

Star Wars/Cinemax promotionGrand Central Terminalgrand central station jedi center??

(note to self, pack camera this time, for Friday events Idea )   RJ did you find your camera ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: