Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=ed6470382a9fb0d281ad48d49d8b06b7Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Last Armor Party at Eric's place

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base -> Freedom Base Events -> Freedom Base Event Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
erictank ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:16 am    Post subject: Last Armor Party at Eric's place Reply with quote

I literally JUST realized that I'd never posted this anywhere but Garrison Tyranus' forum - sorry for the late notice!

As discussed at the end of the last armor party - and dammit, I'm going to call it a party now, at the end! - it looks like we'll have time for one more before the house goes on the market sometime in July. Not likely to be able to squeeze in another, even if we don't go to market until the end of July, and if we can do it faster, we're going to try. So, last outing at our current location, anyways. Others will be picking up where Lori and I are leaving off, I'm sure. Preliminary plan is for Sunday June 28th, the weekend after Capital Con and the weekend before Independence Day - we may not be able to go out to Sunday the 12th.

A little change to the normal lineup - let's do lunch! We'll start earlier than normal, let's say noon. I have a Weber kettle grill, one of the 22" jobs, so I'm thinking burgers and hot dogs; as always, there will be chips and dips, a vegetable tray, cookies or brownies, and sodas. Grill items are welcome, but bear in mind that we'll probably have to cook things in shifts since I only have the one grill.

Given that party prep is more extensive this time, I am asking that people bring something to share for lunch - a package of hamburgers and buns, sodas, pasta salad, veggie tray, chips, whatever. We look like we're set for hot dogs and buns, Mexican dip and tortilla chips, regular potato chips and French Onion dip, and beer. Anything else, even if you see it listed by my name, PLEASE feel free to help out - it'll be that much less I have to go to the store on Friday!

I would ask that you *NOT* BYOB this time. There's still a ton of various bottled types left from previous parties, and since I don't drink beer, and I don't want to move it, so please, drink what's here! I'll ask you all to take any beer left with you after this one's over. PLEASE.

Please RSVP on the thread if you'd like to attend. Thanks! It's been a blast.

Details:
Event: Armor Party
Date: Sunday, 6/28/14
Time: 12 PM - ?
Address: 8702 Braeburn Drive, Annandale, VA 22003
Phone: 703-425-3305, Eric's cell 540-207-5737
Parking: Free streetside parking is available

Attendees:
Eric Tank - burgers, hot dogs, potato chips, vegetable sticks, french onion dip, tortilla chips and salsa, cookies. Whatever beer is left in the house. Sodas (Coke, Diet Coke, root beer, ginger ale, maybe Diet 7 Up).
Jonathan, Elvira, and Logan Wolk
Justin Strait
Jessica Floyd - bringing fruit salad, hot dogs and buns.
Trooper X (real name?)
Anna Mitchell - tentative, after troop
Captain Archer (real name?)
Tony Intrabartolo +1 possibly
Kevin Belling +2 possibly - bringing buffalo chicken dip.
Jim Miller - late arrival
Lori Frye - bringing Mexican dip, potato salad, chocolate-chip cookies, and wine
erictank ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last call, please - I gotta go grocery shopping tonight.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base -> Freedom Base Events -> Freedom Base Event Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: