About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=3090ada707bab1ba44d50fc740958b7eMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Yet another good reason to be a Rebel Pilot...
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Pilots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JediXXL (Gil Guemes)
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:35 am    Post subject: Yet another good reason to be a Rebel Pilot... Reply with quote

From MTV.com:     "In 2007, Lucas will begin work on a live-action "Star Wars" show set during the 18-year gap between Episodes III and IV. "We haven't started yet; I start that next year," the filmmaker said, adding that he's determined to write an entire first season before shooting begins on the show that will star "background" characters from that time period.

"None of the Skywalker story, none of that stuff is in there," he explained, shooting down any depiction of a young Han Solo acquiring the Millennium Falcon or running with Lando Calrissian. "It's completely different. The animated series has got all the characters in it. The one that comes after, the live-action one, is with people who were in 'Star Wars,' but they're not the main characters."

Lucas said the plot will be steered by characters such as Tie-Fighter or Rebel pilots, most only briefly glimpsed in the six "Star Wars" films."

I wonder if they need someone to play young Jek Porkins... I'm no River Phoenix, but you never know...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jack Killian (Andrew Marsh)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Yet another good reason to be a Rebel Pilot... Reply with quote

that would be awesome gil, that soungs great i would love to hear more about pilots from either side.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cyranodb (Mike)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject: Yet another good reason to be a Rebel Pilot... Reply with quote

Even George Lucas is diggin' the Orange!!
MiraxTHorn (Carrie Ivey)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:34 am    Post subject: Yet another good reason to be a Rebel Pilot... Reply with quote

Oh, man, that's exciting news! Please let there be some Wedge action!

Regards,

M.
IndustrialSizeEd (Ed Cook)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:07 am    Post subject: Yet another good reason to be a Rebel Pilot... Reply with quote

Maybe we'll get a chance to be extras or something. That'd be cool.
Princess Leia Organa (Lori)
Rebel Legion Reserve

Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:57 am    Post subject: Yet another good reason to be a Rebel Pilot... Reply with quote

That's exciting news!  I can't wait for the series Smile
BurntTheMacaroni (Ashley Byram)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:22 am    Post subject: Yet another good reason to be a Rebel Pilot... Reply with quote

Quote: Originally posted by MiraxTHorn on 10 October 2006

Oh, man, that's exciting news! Please let there be some Wedge action!

Regards,
M.

I second that!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
JediMom3 (Andrea Samulewicz)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:46 am    Post subject: Yet another good reason to be a Rebel Pilot... Reply with quote

Wedge. Biggs, Porkins.....As long as the ORANGE is on screen! I'm Happy
Crynyd (Chad Monroe)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:08 am    Post subject: Yet another good reason to be a Rebel Pilot... Reply with quote

Maybe even some 'young' Y-Wings, with shiny cowlings!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
JediXXL (Gil Guemes)
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:22 pm    Post subject: Yet another good reason to be a Rebel Pilot... Reply with quote

Wishbones? Ed would like that!
nein numb ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: Yet another good reason to be a Rebel Pilot... Reply with quote

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0458290/

This is all we've found out about it.

Krash ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:52 pm    Post subject: Yet another good reason to be a Rebel Pilot... Reply with quote

Quote: Originally posted by nein numb on 28 November 2006

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0458290/

This is all we've found out about it.

I think that's for the animated Clone Wars era series, there's also talk about a live-action series that could feature stories about background characters from both Rebel and Imperial pilots.
Grey Jedi (Donna Keeley)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject: Yet another good reason to be a Rebel Pilot... Reply with quote

Yes, there are two shows. One is the one-hour live-action show set for the 2008 (last I heard) television season. And the other is the half-hour, 3-D animated series that Dave Filoni (formerly of Avatar on Nickelodeon) is heading up. LucasFilm hired him away from Nick specifically for the animated series.

I freely admit I am an insufferable know-it-all.
nein numb ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject: Yet another good reason to be a Rebel Pilot... Reply with quote

Couldn't find any thing about the live action show. I'll just be over here in the corner....
Krash ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: Yet another good reason to be a Rebel Pilot... Reply with quote

Quote: Originally posted by nein numb on 28 November 2006

Couldn't find any thing about the live action show. I'll just be over here in the corner....

No worries dude, so far...everything I know about these 2 projects in development has been through the Rebel Pilots board here at RL.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Pilots All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 1 of 29

Jump to: