About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=e1dec17062eee944d25e9e4cf91029c4Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Starship Children's Hospital Troop March 31st

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Naboo Outpost -> Naboo Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Farra Sti (Andrea Stout)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:04 am    Post subject: Starship Children's Hospital Troop March 31st Reply with quote

I thought it a good idea to start a thread for this to share photos of those of us attending with the rest of the legion. This event is a 501st event but the 501st have said non 501st and rebel legion members can attend so two of us are attending, myself and Ember. I am wearing my Jedi Master Costume and Ember is wearing her Leia. Pictures will be posted or linked to on this thread after the event and I will have photos that include me up on my site. Photos may also be avaliable to view on the NZ outpost's site.
Farra Sti (Andrea Stout)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This event was a lot of fun. The kids loved us and we enjoyed interacting with them. There were two kids who got scared of big bad vader and started crying but everyone else had an absolute ball. A number of kids were gobsmacked when they saw us. We were even asked to sign autographs. A very odd experience for me as I've never been asked for my autograph before. There were some lighter moments including the guy being Vader goofing around with the recorder he had the breathing on and changing it to Kermit the Frog singing Rainbow Connection and having that coming through his mask.

There are photos up on my site Here and on the Outpost 42 website Here
Anaria Zar-Rel (Kristy Glasgow)
Naboo Outpost XO
Naboo Outpost XO

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A big thank you to Farra and Ember for making it along for this great troop Smile I'll be updating the NZ RL website with photos from the day shortly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Naboo Outpost -> Naboo Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: