About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=4a444f8c352443c93d6326a1a3bae537Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Appearances for Cinemax
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Sunrider Base -> Sunrider Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grey Jedi (Donna Keeley)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject: Appearances for Cinemax Reply with quote

More pics!

And you got the big group shot, very cool.

I always forget about my camera; I left it in my bag all day.
Tigerantilles (Gregor Sink)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:12 pm    Post subject: Appearances for Cinemax Reply with quote

http://www.gregor.4bz.org/Jediwcannon.jpg

mwhahahahahahaha

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:37 am    Post subject: Appearances for Cinemax Reply with quote

Thanks for letting me join my fellow Rebels in So-Cal for the event. I'm sorry I couldn't stay until the end of the day, or say goodbye to everyone! I didn't mean to be rude, but I really had to high-tail it out of Santa Monica to get to another event.
VegasSkywalker ()
Archived Member Profile

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Appearances for Cinemax Reply with quote

And thanks for inviting us down from Vegas. It's an absolute joy to troop with a group so large and diverse. I can't believe I got in any pictures as I was so caught up in conversation with members. I look forward to joining Sunrider, sooner rather than later! The drive back to Vegas gets sadder and sadder everytime I have to do it.

I've put up my pics from the event on my photobucket at:

Cinemax Event

Great seeing you again, or meeting you for the first time!

Alli

EDIT: Link activated
Miana (Rachel Williams)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: Appearances for Cinemax Reply with quote

Thanks for coming, Kathy and Alli! It was great seeing you both!
Grey Jedi (Donna Keeley)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:35 am    Post subject: Appearances for Cinemax Reply with quote

Thanks to both our Northern and Eastern Rebels for joining us for the day. It was a spectacular event.

Allie, send me an e-mail or PM with what you paid for gas. Cinemax will reimburse you for that and parking.
Master--Kenobi (Kim Leigh)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:13 am    Post subject: Appearances for Cinemax Reply with quote

Great seeing everyone and can hardly wait till the next event.

And MY personal favorite pic from the event.

http://s65.photobucket.com/albums/h224/Lucialeria/Cinemax/?action=view&current=IMG_1472.jpg&refPage=40&imgAnch=imgAnch48

"Always on the move."  Or rather, "Um, Anakin...the photo shoot is over here...um Anakin...not that way...um Anakin....ok so WHERE did he go?"  ROFLMFJAO!!!

Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Appearances for Cinemax Reply with quote

I'm sorry, I nearly forgot to post my Cinemax photos.

Cinemax Santa Monica, CA

Grey Jedi (Donna Keeley)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: Appearances for Cinemax Reply with quote

Oh Kathy those are GREAT!

I really liked the one of 3PO and all the kids. The canon ones are funny too.
HazardThree (Jon Paulson)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:44 pm    Post subject: Appearances for Cinemax Reply with quote

Emily,

Just pop over to the "Rebel Rumblings" section of these RL boards and look for the "RL sig files and IDs" sticky thread. All you need to know is there.

Good luck!
Miana (Rachel Williams)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:56 pm    Post subject: Appearances for Cinemax Reply with quote

Jon who on earth are you talking to? 

And awesome pictures, Kathy!

Personal fav:

http://kay-dee.net/cinemax_11-4-06/images/IMG_6451.jpg

Padmé's cravings came in every shape and size, I suppose.

HazardThree (Jon Paulson)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:06 pm    Post subject: Appearances for Cinemax Reply with quote

The Voices, Rachel, the Voices.

Actually looks like I posted a response in the wrong thread. My bad.
VegasSkywalker ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Appearances for Cinemax Reply with quote

Holy crap! And I'm actually digging through my makeup case. Yum! Yeah, that tummy was interesting to wear. Mike kept having to brush dirt off my stomach as I kept bumping up against things unintentionally - countertops, tables, doors - because I couldn't feel them through the padding and wasn't allowing for the extra space. I finally got the hang of it. And it came in handy later when a gang of drunks on the pier started hassling Mike and I while we were walking, still in costume, to Bubba Gump. All the "hey Leia" cat calls (it's always Leia...) ceased instantly when I turned around. I've never seen drunks recover their manors so fast! And a good thing, too, because it's been a long time since I worried about being targeted for expressing my interests. Guess rednecks take vacations, too!

Even still, I had the best time. Thank you Donna for welcoming us at this event. Hopefully, within the near future, invitations won't have to travel so far to reach our door.

Alli

VegasSkywalker ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:19 pm    Post subject: Appearances for Cinemax Reply with quote

And also,

AMAZING PHOTOS Kathy. You get that it's not always just about the costume. Fantastic portrait shots, and Vader "saluting" the cannon is a hysterical.

Thank you for sharing them!

Alli

Grey Jedi (Donna Keeley)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject: Appearances for Cinemax Reply with quote

Many thanks to you and Mike for making the trek out to Santa Monica for the event. I'm sure you wouldn't have to do too much arm-twisting to get us out to an event in Las Vegas.

My contact e-mailed me to say that a check for reimbursement is coming. So I'll need to collect mailing addresses soon so I can send out checks to individuals.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Sunrider Base -> Sunrider Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: