Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=01ce312dbac84ab9a9f09c042038b21aMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Anyone interested in a short troop this Sunday in W Dundee?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Nar Shaddaa Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RebelJedi77 (Jason Stoxen)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Philippines Typhon Relief (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:32 pm    Post subject: Anyone interested in a short troop this Sunday in W Dundee? Reply with quote

My friend has been asking me if I was going to be at a library event in West Dundee this Sunday from about 2:00-3:30, and I have not given him an answer yet. From what I see, there are already 4-5 imps attending and I was considering trying out being the EC for this one for our side, but wanted to gauge general interest first. Here are the details from the MWG event page, which are more accurate (per my friend) than the request sent into us:

Event Name: Star Wars: Rebels Day
Venue: Fox River Valley Libraries - Randall Oaks Branch
Venue address: 500 N. Randall Road
West Dundee, Illinois
Event Start: 2:00 PM
Event End: 3:30 PM
Expected number of attendees: 60
Requested number of characters: 5-10
Requested character types: Any
Secure changing/staging area: Yes

The contact is coordinating with a local patron to have lots of Star Wars goodness (toys, movie props, crafts, and green screen photo op) available. We will be there to walk around, pose for pictures, and interact with the guests.

Last edited by RebelJedi77 (Jason Stoxen) on Sun May 03, 2015 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sakic Jade ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! I'm coordinating this event for the MWG already. If you'd like, you can piggy back onto that thread, or keep it separate here. If like to know how many are coming as well, though. Thanks.

http://midwestgarrison.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=188&t=16268

WedgeAntilles (James Norman)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotta work.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Nar Shaddaa Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: