About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=24748d8795332d68d55f70b2e6ad2fadMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Welcome on the French Base!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Europe -> French Base -> French Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arkos ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 4:19 am    Post subject: Welcome on the French Base! Reply with quote

Welcome to the French Base

I'm your commander, Pascal "Arkos" Ampoulié, my job is to help you if you have question or problems regarding the Rebel Legion, on the France area..

So fell free to write me if needed!!

On our forum you will get the last new concerning the next interesting events to come, so dont forget to look on this forums sometime!!

Bienvenue à vous tous à la base Francaise de la Legion Rebelle!

Je suis votre commandant, Pascal "Arkos" Ampoulié et mon rôle est de vous aider si vous avez des questions ou des problemes concernant la Legion Rebelle sur le territoire Français.

N'hesitez donc pas a m'ecrire si vous en avez besoin!

Sur nos forum vous trouverez les derniers info concernant les prochains evenement suceptible d'etre intéréssant, alors n'oubliez pas de venir regulierement içi pour vous metre a jour!

A tres bientôt sur la Rebel Legion et n'oubliez pas: Fight For Freedom, join the Rebel Legion!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Leba Draddog ()

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 4:57 am    Post subject: Welcome on the French Base! Reply with quote

Arkos!

Howyadoin? Good, I hope. Straight to the point - my wife's lifelong dream is to go to Paris. We have now booked and paid for our trip in May (22-27). I'd like to see if there is anyone in your base that might be available to maybe show us around or something - kinda give us a little edge over other tourists. Or if perchance there is a meeting for your club that I could attend, that would be cool.

Basically, I'm just requesting permission to hang around your base for a bit, commander.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Arkos ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2003 5:39 pm    Post subject: Welcome on the French Base! Reply with quote

Hi Leba!

there will be some good events here, one is the 3/4 may, but far away to Paris in the middle of france, a con' with the 501st, us and the suizerland star raiders

the 17 may is the birthday of our french guilde in a great airspace museum, but the 25 may in Paris, is an event where some of us will be, it could be THE place to meet us!

i would be glad to meet you in!

i will see what i could do for you to the round over the town

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Elaendarn ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 9:07 pm    Post subject: Welcome on the French Base! Reply with quote

Salut mon petit! / Hi my little!

Pas de chance pour toi Arkos, je viens délirer sur ce forum aussi! / No luck for you Arkos, i come to have fun on this forum too!

j'ai essayé de m'inscrire, on verra si ça marche! / i've tried to ("login me"? -i'm not sure), but i don't know if it will work or not.....

Allez, là j'y vais, je suis plus en état d'écrire en anglais / So, i fly away now, i'm not still able to write in english...  Smile)

BUSTERHAWK ()

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:02 am    Post subject: Welcome on the French Base! Reply with quote

Hello Arkos,

How are you? It was a pleasure meeting you at the French Convention in Paris. Paris is a lovelly city. I do hope that I will visit France again.

I made a DVD of the Convention and left a copy with SKYLAR, CAROLINE MANGE and LORD REAL TUNA.

REAL TUNA is having trouble burning copies of the DVD since they're code 1: NTSC.

Let me know if Skylar has shown you the copy of it.

Cheers Arkos and take care.

DAVE

Padawan Tai Lin (Jesenia Baez)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:24 am    Post subject: Welcome on the French Base! Reply with quote

Hi everyone!  Just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas!!  God bless!

Dark Trooper ()
Archived Member Profile

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Welcome on the French Base! Reply with quote

Arkos,

It was nice to meet the member of the french base. Thank god you where wearing a rebel legion T-shirt otherwise I would never have recognized you.

Know that we are formerly introduced we can start interacting towards the future.

We will talk soon and patiently awaiting the pictures that where taken !.

Ciao.

DT

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Europe -> French Base -> French Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: