About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=558175c2c2c8865e6c651fcaada489f6Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Elections 2006
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HothGirl ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:51 am    Post subject: Elections 2006 Reply with quote

Just a heads up so every one know what's going on:

Legion elections

• Sept 16th:  Open Legion nominations (base and legion level)
  • Sept 30:   End nominations
  • Oct 1st:   Begin elections
  • Oct 15th:  End elections
  • Oct 16th:  Transitions begin to new leaders
HothGirl ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:34 am    Post subject: Elections 2006 Reply with quote

Elections are now open.

And a special forum has been created for the election of Legion Commander and the Legion Council (in the 'Elections Forum').

Make sure to nominate/re-nominate worthy canidates! 

Reaper

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:42 pm    Post subject: Elections 2006 Reply with quote

well, here's one to renominate Katie Thomas as base commander Wink

What say you all about another year of the hothgirl!!!

JediXXL (Gil Guemes)
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:02 am    Post subject: Elections 2006 Reply with quote

I second the nomination, Katie does a good job...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
cyranodb (Mike)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:13 pm    Post subject: Elections 2006 Reply with quote

I third it...and besides doing a great job she's a total babe.
HothGirl ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject: Elections 2006 Reply with quote

Thanks guys.  :-)

I accept the nomination.

JediMom3 (Andrea Samulewicz)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:06 am    Post subject: Elections 2006 Reply with quote

Quote: Originally posted by HothGirl on 18 September 2006

Thanks guys.  :-)

I accept the nomination.

Even though you accepted I will fourth it
ltcmdrtom@aol.com (Tom Kuntz)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:12 am    Post subject: Elections 2006 Reply with quote

I would like to nominate, Nicky 'DocBev' Blum for base commander.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DocBev (Nicky Blum)

Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:27 am    Post subject: Elections 2006 Reply with quote

Thank you for the nomination Tom, but I will have to decline.

Considering the other hats I wear, I don't have enough time to devote to the large responsibility that is Base CO.

ltcmdrtom@aol.com (Tom Kuntz)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:31 am    Post subject: Elections 2006 Reply with quote

Understandable,  but  I know  you would have done a great job
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Queen Amidala (Mary Alice Ladd)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Elections 2006 Reply with quote

I hear that Base Membership Officer is coming up as a new position. The position be appointed by the base.  Is that done by base CO or base election?  What are the requirements/skills needed to be a BMO?  Same questions about Base Costume Judges.

Quote: Originally posted in General Election Discussion by Reaper on 19 September 2006

Bases will appoint a BMO, who will do the preliminary approval of a costume. The BMO is not expected to have a complete knowledge of all costume standards, so it's reasonable for that person to have some Base costume Judges to help them.  When the BMO approves the costume it then goes to the LMO and the Legion costume Judges for final approval and addition to the roster.  The LMO and his advisor's, if you will, will also hear all "appeals" from people who feel the BMO didn't apply the standards correctly.  decisions of the LMO can be brought before the entire legion council, but those appeals are expected to be few and far between.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
darthig88 (Ed Bartlebaugh)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:13 am    Post subject: Elections 2006 Reply with quote

I go with Hothgirl, She gets my vote
Queen Amidala (Mary Alice Ladd)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:00 pm    Post subject: Elections 2006 Reply with quote

Please be sure to read the Q & A  in Election forums and then vote Voting thread - Legion Council - 10/1 - 15

Congrats to Reaper  who will continue on as LCO  and to HothGirl  who will continue on as Echo Base CO.  Also a big thanks to cyranodb  for his service on the Legion Council this year.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
HothGirl ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:34 am    Post subject: Elections 2006 Reply with quote

Thanks for the reminder on the elections Mary Alice, and thanks for your great job as NYC Captain!
HothGirl ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject: Elections 2006 Reply with quote

Unsticking.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: