About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=9752e10e1b85c422d5593469dbd94f0bMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

FACTS 2006

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Europe -> Benelux Base -> Benelux Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dark Trooper ()
Archived Member Profile

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:30 am    Post subject: FACTS 2006 Reply with quote

FACTS 2006, the biggest Sci-Fi convention in the Benelux (Belgium-Netherlands-Luxemburg) will take place in The ICC Convention center in Ghent (Belgium-Europe)

For the moment the only Star Wars guest officialy announced is Anthony Daniels, well known for his part as C3PO. We silently hope more SW actors will be added to the line up within the next few days.

Fingers crossed over here in Belgium where The Rebellion is still very much alive and kicking .

DT

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Master Jevaho (Jeffrey Van Hove)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:36 pm    Post subject: FACTS 2006 Reply with quote

I fully agree! I will be there for my fourth year, but for my first time in my Jedi outfit.
Dark Trooper ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:16 pm    Post subject: FACTS 2006 Reply with quote

It will be my second run on FACTS en the first time in full jedi outfit.

Maybe we can exterminate some imperials

If rumors are true it could be that Andrew Herd (Jawa, Ewok) is coming..... although there is for the moment not yet an official announcement.

Hopefully we will know within a few days. Only aboyt 30 days left before FACTS, can hardly wait !

DT

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Khepry (Jan Wilms)
Benelux Base CO
Benelux Base CO

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:16 pm    Post subject: FACTS 2006 Reply with quote

I shall be there too, representing the Rebels among the stars.

Dark Trooper ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:14 pm    Post subject: FACTS 2006 Reply with quote

And just when everybody thought The Rebellion died a long time ago in Belgium

DT

Dark Trooper ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: FACTS 2006 Reply with quote

Crap

I forgot to mention the exact dates in my first post; shame on me

FACTS will betaking place on the 14th & 15th of Oktober 2006.

Finally got it all

DT

Starfox421 (Christiaan Vertez)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: FACTS 2006 Reply with quote

Hmmm X-wing Or Jedi.

What will it be?

You can vote now by sending a message to.....

Just Kidding, Jedi it is.

Sompeetalay ()

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:08 am    Post subject: FACTS 2006 Reply with quote

If I remember well, this will be my 12th visit to FACTS. I'm sure it'll be just as fun as it has always been Smile
Dark Trooper ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:19 am    Post subject: FACTS 2006 Reply with quote

For me personally it will be my second run I think on FACTS.

DT

Dark Trooper ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:46 pm    Post subject: FACTS 2006 Reply with quote

FACTS 2006 has ended and it was a blast. It was nice to meet the french CO over there and a lot of other french rebel legion members.

We had a little chat about getting organized and I'm sure we will work together very soon.

DT

selana-certra ()

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: FACTS 2006 Reply with quote

I was also present A facts and I consider it regrettable that we could not speak to us at the time of this vent nor to make us the representations.

This vent was incredible except an accident of sword saturdays, except that, it was an unforgettable facts, certain stands were quite simply incredible and I must recognize that because of being responsible for the meals for the guests French cosplayeurs in particular made me meet the near total of them and that when well even of the members of the French RL were already at the base of excellent friends and that well before this facts.

I was likely to also be able côtoyer French CO for my part and I must acknowledge well that this last is somebody of really well.

I hope that us will be likely one day to make knowledge!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dark Trooper ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:16 pm    Post subject: FACTS 2006 Reply with quote

We will meet for sure. As I told before, all rebels or Star Wars fans for that mather are most welcome to join up.

That sword accident on saturday was bad luck but it finally ended up well. I met Pascal , the CO for the french base. We both agreed on working toghether in the future so we are certanly going to do this.

You are most welcome to join and become a full member.

DT

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Europe -> Benelux Base -> Benelux Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: