About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=f8268a79093e52110922fa0885941442Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

The Annual Grape and Wine Parade

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Canadian Base -> Canadian Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Primrodo (Justin Monk)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:54 pm    Post subject: The Annual Grape and Wine Parade Reply with quote

September 30th

Start time around 11 a.m. but best to arrive around 9 to find parking.

Takes place in Downtown St. Catharines, Ontario

Its here again!

Lot's of member's are coming up from Garrison Exceslcior and lot's of the local YJN/Fanforce and hopefully some TJA people will be there.

Its looking like a huge turn out this year and I hope we can have a blast!

Post if you are interested and I will relay any maps and directions to the meeting area!

Hope to see some of you come out!

-Justin
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JediXXL (Gil Guemes)
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:20 am    Post subject: The Annual Grape and Wine Parade Reply with quote

I'll be there...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Rabellaka ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:39 am    Post subject: The Annual Grape and Wine Parade Reply with quote

I'm coming... I just wish there were other people from London interested in going... Then maybe I wouldn't have to drive!
Thran Baill ()

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:33 pm    Post subject: The Annual Grape and Wine Parade Reply with quote

Hey guys, I haven't posted in a long time, but I'm still planning on getting my jedi costume together. Grape and Wine is always a good event...haven't done it (with my roman legion in a while)...hope it doesn't rain on you!

- Matt
Rabellaka ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:13 am    Post subject: The Annual Grape and Wine Parade Reply with quote

Well, if it did rain, it wouldn't be the first time.  I'll have my umbrella in the car just in case...
DocBev (Nicky Blum)

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:55 am    Post subject: The Annual Grape and Wine Parade Reply with quote

Ah, the beauty of the Rebel Fleet Trooper - it's like wearing a big umbrella right on your head!

Thran Baill ()

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: The Annual Grape and Wine Parade Reply with quote

So how many people were in the parade?
Primrodo (Justin Monk)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:16 am    Post subject: The Annual Grape and Wine Parade Reply with quote

The Parade in St. Catharines was a blast! Big turn out! Lots of costumes and fun!

http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/Primrodo/Grape%20And%20Wine%202006/

We had 5 Anakins including my younger brother!!

The young blonde Jedi with the Cape is my little foster brother, and the tan padme is his older sister, the blonde Anakin is teh middle kid...fun!

Padme's brooch broke sadly before the parade, and I was mad, especially after working hard on it the night before...

Some snipets of my costume though, and I didn't colour correct the images just to show how different condistions on the same area can make my costume look lighter or darker...Alot of the pictures have varied darkness/highlight issues, but I am happy with them Smile

My favourie pic:

And the others:

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Thran Baill ()

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject: The Annual Grape and Wine Parade Reply with quote

Awesome pics dude! Looks like a great time! Who came from the farthest away?
Primrodo (Justin Monk)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:05 am    Post subject: The Annual Grape and Wine Parade Reply with quote

There were some ladies from Pittsburg I believe, and a fellow from Albany...pretty far Wink
Ky-Wan Zann ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:26 am    Post subject: The Annual Grape and Wine Parade Reply with quote

Looks like a fun time.  Looking good

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rabellaka ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:11 pm    Post subject: The Annual Grape and Wine Parade Reply with quote

I still have to fill up my film before I can develop it (I don't have a digital camera anymore  ) but I finally dyed my costume to the correct colour! It's getting closer to being movie accurate. I'll post a picture when I have one.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Canadian Base -> Canadian Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: