About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=722633058c6380d753c348dddd3c87c9Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Canadian RL Shirt suggestion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Canadian Base -> Canadian Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
malarat (Randy Ko)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:51 am    Post subject: Canadian RL Shirt suggestion Reply with quote

I've been doin a little patch huntin, and gettin around here a little more, and reread my Jersey thread.

Suggestion, with the permission from John, would a limited T shirt run be of interest for members?  I could get these embroidered from the same person who does our 10" patches. 

I would like to recommend if your interested, that you please reply on this thread and not dirrectly (PM) to me, and as to what style T shirt you would like.  Bein a guy I only know of one type, but the girls mentioned a couple of different types in the Jersey thread.

Also suggestion on color of shirt and size of logo, and anything else to go on the Tshirt would be welcome.

I'd like to place an order of at least 12 to make it worth my friends time.  That means you have to reply to this thread.   So I can gauge the level of interest.

Randy

Rabellaka ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:42 am    Post subject: Canadian RL Shirt suggestion Reply with quote

I'm interested, but I think I'd prefer a golf shirt, so I can wear it to work!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Canadian Base -> Canadian Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: