Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=ea3e60d610bde2fbb926865e70466460Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

is there anyone making hoth parts?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Alliance Infantry Detachment -> Empire Strikes Back
View previous topic :: View next topic  
granvillan ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:53 am    Post subject: is there anyone making hoth parts? Reply with quote

hey guys a new guy to the rebel legion from the 501st as its almost winter im thinking of doing a hoth trooper but im no seamstress so is there anyone making pieces for hoth troopers? i came across a builder of the hats which are awesome but i mean jackets backpacks that stuff?
G'nott sH'urr (David Campbell)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Medals: 1 (View more...)
2017 Dragon Con Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How did i miss this?
Welcome to the forum, were glad to have you here. Hoth is my favorite set of costumes,ill get to them one day.
We can get you access to the Hoth yahoo group which is an information repository. Dig into tbe topics here, and check out others work and comments from the costume judges. Im looking forward to your progress.
apollo (stephan)

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:26 pm    Post subject: Re: is there anyone making hoth parts? Reply with quote

granvillan wrote:
hey guys a new guy to the rebel legion from the 501st as its almost winter im thinking of doing a hoth trooper but im no seamstress so is there anyone making pieces for hoth troopers? i came across a builder of the hats which are awesome but i mean jackets backpacks that stuff?

hi my name is sunbird191 from ebay i made han solo parka and rebel hoth hat and i have a lots gloves watch my auctions ..I would be happy to make business with you thanks..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Alliance Infantry Detachment -> Empire Strikes Back All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: