About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=7d8bbcdfe19df4e19f6615aea8cd3e57Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

OH - Picnic at the Pops - July 21, 2006

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Great Lakes Base -> Great Lakes Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigJon ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: OH - Picnic at the Pops - July 21, 2006 Reply with quote

Just curious if anyone is going to this.

http://www.picnicwiththepops.com/Schedule.htm

(Fourth from the bottom on the PWP schedule page)

The Columbus Symphony Orchestra’s Popcorn Pops
Friday, July 21 — Lift Off!

Grounds open for picnicking and pre-concert activities at 6:30.
Concerts begin at 8 pm.

Composer John Williams has written movie scores that are “out of this world!”
Enjoy great musical selections from E.T., Star Wars, and Indiana Jones.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
hofmann (Matt Hofmann)
Mos Espa Base CO
Mos Espa Base CO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:26 am    Post subject: OH - Picnic at the Pops - July 21, 2006 Reply with quote

I actually just got asked about this today at a COSI event... I guess they were trying to find out how they could get in contact with us and Ohio Garrison.

I know I can't do it b/c it's my son's 3rd birthday that weekend and we'll have people in town, but maybe some others can head to C-Bus to be in this.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Jade-Walker (Kimberly Dillon)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: OH - Picnic at the Pops - July 21, 2006 Reply with quote

That's the weekend of the Ohio Garrison Party in Youngstown.  I don't know if there will be many Imperials available for the event.

I also will be going to Youngstown that weekend, so I won't be able to be there.

If there is someone that wants to volunteer to get the contact info and coordinate this, great!  If not, I have too much on my plate to coordinate this right now at this late date.

hofmann (Matt Hofmann)
Mos Espa Base CO
Mos Espa Base CO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:39 pm    Post subject: OH - Picnic at the Pops - July 21, 2006 Reply with quote

info is posted on midwestbase.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Great Lakes Base -> Great Lakes Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: