Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=7926a985496704e0270766a03c6b57ffMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Berry Pop 2014 - 6 & 7th December

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Tython Base -> Tython Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (0)

(1)

(2)

User Registered Confirmed
freppyMon Nov 24, 2014 5:49 am
ObickayMon Nov 24, 2014 9:00 am
Ixam Let'siFri Nov 28, 2014 12:39 am
Ixam Let'si (max)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:46 am    Post subject: Berry Pop 2014 - 6 & 7th December
Event starting 05 Dec 2014 for 2 days

Date: 5 to 7 December.

The event is both indoor KINGS Comics Hall and out door Gotham City Car Park

There will be a few secure areas including KINGS Comics Hall.

Exhibitors in KINGS Comics Hall can set up on Friday , which has easy access with same location parking.

Berry POP Event Schedule Summary :

Friday 5 December ;

10.30am - BUMP IN
The launch of Berry POP with Batman & the 89 Batmobile together The Mayor Joanna Gash at Berry Public School, which is followed by a number of promotional and location visits in the Berry locality during the rest of the day. ( This not an Exhibitor Day )

6.30 for 7pm
Berry POP Christmas Party Dinner at Coolangatta Estate, up to 270 guests including Mayor Joanna Gash, super heroes and more. Red, white & green colour dress code. Lots of fun and entertainment , silent auction & many prizes.

Saturday 6 December 10am - 5pm
Exhibitors, Stalls, Vehicles Display Props, Artists, Cosplay competitions and other activities

6pm - 7.30pm
Private Exhibitors & Official Event Character & Cosplay artists Reception at Belle Property Building in Berry.

Sunday 7 December 10am - 4pm
Exhibitors, Stalls, Vehicles Display, Props, Artists, Cosplay competitions, and other activities

We will have 2 private chill out indoor areas for Official Event Character, Cosplayers & Exhibitors, which we will also provide some catering for on both days.

All Event locations are in very close walking distance in the lovely Township of Berry.

Also the Berry train station is only 5 minutes walk to the centre of Town.

Do or Do not, this is no try. - Yoda
freppy (William Bond)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might be able to make it for a little while on the Saturday. I'll have to work out schedules and see if I can fit it in!
Obickay ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did not realise this one was only 2 weeks away.

Unfortunately I am booked out that weekend.
Ixam Let'si (max)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave told me that the 501st is fully booked that weekend and I'm going to your cousins birthday party so I'd only be able to go the Saturday. To be honest they're wanting us to have a booth like at the scifi film festival. I don't think we'd be able to go.

Do or Do not, this is no try. - Yoda
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Tython Base -> Tython Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: