About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=c0854df5be596b140551df4b591e4e8cMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Some non-alderaan members in roster?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Alderaan Base -> Alderaan Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jodo Kirvanti (Martin Arnold)
Archived Member Profile

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: Some non-alderaan members in roster? Reply with quote

Recently, I attended a filming for a HBO special for Dane Cook (comedian) in Boston, MA. Since a friend and I had never been to Boston, I thought I'd look up some of my Rebel Legion brethren in the Boston area for tips on places to eat, see, etc. Maybe even meet and hang out for a spell. I was surprised to not find anyone in Boston. I don't know much about Boston so I assume some members could have been in neighboring cities but I didn not know which cities were which.
Anyway, to the point. In my efforts to find a Bostonian member, I had to go through each profile of all 38 members in your base. In doing so, I noticed there were a few people not located within Alderaan Base's territory. Some were from even as far away as New Zealand and the UK. Is the base aware of this? Not that I mind. I just thought everyone would like to be aware. Cheers from Corellian Base!

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kyle Darklighter (Garrett K McCarthy)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject: Some non-alderaan members in roster? Reply with quote

Yes we have been aware of that little problem since day one. Unfortunately it will not be "delt with" as far as I know till the new web-site is finished. Maybe in 2010 or so.

Garrett

Jodo Kirvanti (Martin Arnold)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 9:32 pm    Post subject: Some non-alderaan members in roster? Reply with quote

Isn't that 2010 website the cure for everything? I heard it might even cure Cancer with all the time it's taking.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
phantom8 (Brian Anderson)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Some non-alderaan members in roster? Reply with quote

Quote: Originally posted by Jodo Kirvanti on 01 May 2006

Isn't that 2010 website the cure for everything? I heard it might even cure Cancer with all the time it's taking.

maybe that explains the delay... the cure isn't FDA approved yet, and the site can't go live until then?

:-/

phantom8 (Brian Anderson)
Active Legion Member

Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject: Some non-alderaan members in roster? Reply with quote

Quote: I was surprised to not find anyone in Boston. I don't know much about Boston so I assume some members could have been in neighboring cities but I didn not know which cities were which.

yeah, living *in* boston is insane price-wise, so most of us live in the burbs, where rent is a mere $1000+ a month Wink

for instance, waltham (where i live) is about 20 minutes outside of downtown boston.

too bad you couldn't meet up with anyone.

if you're ever in town again, try the alderaanbase forum. most of us have basically forsaken this board.

Erjediik ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:31 am    Post subject: Some non-alderaan members in roster? Reply with quote

Hmmm, a month between posts constitutes abandonment. I like that! We can pretend we're ALL from Maine where regular mail moves about that fast, right Merebel? JK

We should have some more action here soon, especially if we can get the copy of our CH 3 TV appearance from the Easter Seals walk! Yay TV coverage!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
jedibarriss ()
Active Legion Member

Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Some non-alderaan members in roster? Reply with quote

I have pics that Art took of the Easter Seals walk and I need to size them down and send them to merebel! .. as soon as I finish grading the pile of tests and lab reports Smile

My membership problem was solved rapido and so hello out there from jedibarriss. Smile

Phantom6 (Justin Craig Manning)

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:01 am    Post subject: Some non-alderaan members in roster? Reply with quote

and it is GREAT to see you on tere Terry.

Sometime I do visit RL main, but mostly I go on each day and night to AB site.. and on here.. maybe once a month or so ???

I hope the NEW SITE comes along and things get more active on here, and on our membership numbers get fixed.. for our base and others also..

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jedi9181 (Matt Fagan)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 7:04 pm    Post subject: Some non-alderaan members in roster? Reply with quote

Numbers might increase from my end of CT.  I was in a local S+S that I placed a RL Flyer and saw 2 guys I knew from town looking at it.  They said they where looking to see if a base was in our area.  2 more x-wings/Jedis.
Phantom6 (Justin Craig Manning)

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:46 am    Post subject: Some non-alderaan members in roster? Reply with quote

" MORE PILOTS !!! "   

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Alderaan Base -> Alderaan Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: