Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=d25f53f75bddcead48170fa8fc5618e7Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

WARNING - Saber Forge Banned from Forums

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Lightsabers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eiyame (Freya)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:05 am    Post subject: WARNING - Saber Forge Banned from Forums Reply with quote

Saber Forge has been banned for year (or more) from fx-saber forums. But their actions of this last week has made their starship start breaking apart underneath them.

Phil the owner of Saber Forge as copied more than one design over the years. But this is the final straw for those of us in the lightsaber community.

Saber Forge has admitted to thief and the owner of the saber copyright has called their bs and started the ball rolling. Here is where the fire started...

"They went on to say that they bought my saber and reverse Engineered it and sent to China to mass produce and sell them, even though I just opened a interest thread due to popular demand of this saber. I am alerting everyone to not sell this company becasue they are know for RECASTING Members of other forums Art work.. Here is the run I just finished up. They have been banned from every Forum and I know they are a member here. BEWARE. "

Read More: http://imperialroyalarms.com/thread/4174/saberforge-banned?page=1&scrollTo=50808

Then to heap fire on to his already burning bridge. Imperial Royal Arms a well known Star Wars community attempted to work with them to save them from another ban; but when offered help they didn't take it.

"We with heavy hearts regret to inform y'all that we have been left with no other choice but to place Saberforge on a permanent ban. We do not take a ban lightly and it is only ever used when all other options have been exhausted. We have reviewed everything in a case that was opened against him and made every attempt to work with him so that he could have an equal and fair representation of his side of things with his evidence in PMs, Posts, screen shots and whatever else he may have had. He with much disrespect to all who were attempting to give him a fair shot declined to have his side of things brought to the table even if it meant things would go well for him in the final decision and continued to let the IRA Mod/Admin Team know that he planned to follow through with his plan of using his business to copy others works, resell them for cheaper and attempt to put at least one saber smith out of business. That cannot be allowed at the IRA, ever. We really do regret this as Saberforge has really come a long way and has been a great asset here with his work and his LEDs. We all are saddened by this as we had hoped that there was a positive and peaceful solution and I still believe that there was."

Read More: http://imperialroyalarms.com/thread/4174/saberforge-banned?page=1&scrollTo=50808#ixzz3BMvyiF66

DO NOT SUPPORT Saber Forge anymore. And help spread the word of their thief and unremorseful actions to the people they have wronged. They give those of us who are smiths and the community as a whole a bad name.

I ask you not to attack them. Do not engage them at all. Help spread the work of their actions and boycott their products and be the bigger person.

May the force be with you all
Kamin Ressik ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish things had ended differently. It was not an easy decision and our last resort.

Luke Skywalker
IRA Admin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Lightsabers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: