Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=3b55ea4c7c575de764a6d9ee600b8b2fMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Central Valley Outpost Starting Up

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Master--Kenobi (Kim Leigh)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:50 am    Post subject: Central Valley Outpost Starting Up Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

Kim aka Master--Kenobi here.  Trying to get a head count and listing going of everyone in CA's Central Valley (meaning from Bakersfield up through Merced... or higher and lower if you want).  I was appointed the Area Captain for Kern, Kings, and Tulare Counties  by our Sunrider Base Commander (and  now I'm going to invite in Fresno County  and is it Madera or Merced County?  Anyways you guys are just too close to let you sneak by).  Anyways our Fearless Leader of Sunrider Base asked me to help start organizing events and getting a head count and would like to get some organization going for activities we have in this area.

So, if your from our little area of Tatooine Heat in the Summer and Hoth-like Cold in the Winter,  or just plain Kamino weather like we're having right now.  Get on the list and lets start meeting. Gonna definitely be some cross over from Sunrider and Endor Bases..but aren't we just all Rebels at heart and fighting for the same thing?

So, I'll start.

FF Name:  Master--Kenobi

Character:  McGregor Version of Obi-Wan (EpII and EpIII)

(Other characters coming to a Galaxy near you soon)

Main Hidden Base Location: Visalia, CA

OK Everyone Else, Now It's Your Turn!! 

(Also have this thread on the Sunrider Base)

What the Millennium Falcon Really is.....
Is Freedom!
Vandor Theric ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject: Central Valley Outpost Starting Up Reply with quote

Helloe Kenobi. I am William Elizondo, I am the xo of endor base and i think the only rebel that I know of in Fresno. Since i am so close to you I would like to get in direct contact with you to set up some event locally. Its hard some times to have to go all the way to the bay or LA to do an event. I would be glad to help in the planning and settup of any events in the valley we come up with. please email me and let me know if there is anything in the works.

Character: EP3 Anakin

Base: Fresno/Clovis, Ca.
Twi'lek Pam (Pam Simpson)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:26 am    Post subject: Central Valley Outpost Starting Up Reply with quote

::raises her hand::  More central valley folks here.

Characters:  For Legion membership I've got an Aayla costume in the Jedi category and a generic Twi'lek under the Creatures section.  Not listed on the boards, I also have a human Jedi costume, and I'm working on a Leia.

My husband Scott isn't a member of the Rebel Legion yet... but he will be once we finish the Fleet Trooper costume we're working on.

Pam :-)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Tionne Hawk (Bridget Maguire)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:55 am    Post subject: Central Valley Outpost Starting Up Reply with quote

Yay! We'll get Scott to turn to the Rebel side!

Give in to the warm fuzziness that is...the Rebellion!

Twi'lek Pam (Pam Simpson)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject: Central Valley Outpost Starting Up Reply with quote

LOL!  Actually, he started out on the warm n' fuzzy side.  His first Star Wars costume was based on his main Jedi character from our roleplaying group... but then he saw so many stormtroopers at C2 that he decided he needed some armor, also.  And the rest, as they say, is Imperial history.

Pam :-)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject: Central Valley Outpost Starting Up Reply with quote

Hi Everyone!

(Sorry to take so long getting back to you all, but Disneyland and Club 33 was calling..and being the good little Jedi that I am.. I had to go and answer!)

Great..welcome aboard and from what I understand, our CO from Sunrider is in the process of trying to get this recognized as a proper, legal Outpost!  Smile

William,  from what I gathered, you are going to be at the Bakersfield Event tomorrow night.  If so..right on! And we can hook up there.

Pam, welcome and awsome costumes you have.. And tell your husband to hurry up and get the outfit done! LOL

Hawkie (HUGE HUGE HUG)  Ahhh Jedi on the Couch!   Faster and more Intense!!!!

What we would like to do is start a membership drive in our areas.  Pull in those that haven't been active for while, and open up to new members.  I understand that there are people who have recently been active in both RL and 501st Events, but aren't members..let's get them signed up...

Also, I am currently working with ObiShawn on a Carfighter.  So by ComicCon (World Con at the latest) The Outpost will have Kenobi's Starfighter (complete with R4 unit on the back).  This is being created with the idea of doing charity events.  Children's Hospital, cancer walks, etc.

Which speaking of a cancer walk, there is one coming up in May that I would like to talk to people about . (This will be in Hanford/Lemoore area).

Thanks again and spread the word.

Kenobi

Transmission Out!

Vandor Theric ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:17 am    Post subject: Central Valley Outpost Starting Up Reply with quote

I actually cant do tomorrow cause i am haveing my birthday party. I was only available on saturday. I am excited for future event. Keep me informed on the charity walk kenobi. That would be an exciting thing to do. I would totally be up for that.
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:35 am    Post subject: Central Valley Outpost Starting Up Reply with quote

Happy Birthday, then!!!    Enjoy it!

I had to pull out at the last minute cause the flu hit with a vengence...(and still is hitting).

Will let you know about the Lemoore Cancer Walk Event.. and maybe we can get some troopers there as well.

Have a Great Birthday.

Kim

Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:40 am    Post subject: Central Valley Outpost Starting Up Reply with quote

Just to make sure everyone is clear.  We are not an OFFICIAL Outpost yet.  Just in the very beginnings while GreyJedi (our Sunrider Base CO) is going through the proper channels.  So, right now we are UNOFFICIALLY Central Valley.  Everything will still go through our fearless leaders...

But, the more the merrier.  I'll keep everyone informed as I get information myself. Its just that since we in the Bakersfield, Visalia, Fresno,Madera, Merced, etc. . areas are so on the border of Endor and Surider...it would be nice for all of us to stay in touch on things in our local area.

Would love to see more events in our neck of the woods.  And especially see everyone just have a chance to get together.  I'll do what I can to keep everyone informed, and please, everyone else, keep us informed as well.  I also have a Central Valley thread on the Sunrider Base Forms that you can post on as well.

MTFBWY

Kim

donsolo ()

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:07 am    Post subject: Central Valley Outpost Starting Up Reply with quote

I haven't stopped in here for a while now, and look what I've missed! I know I'm quite a ways from becoming an official member, but I'd like to help out with anything I can (if I can). I hope something gets organized for Fresno... the fan force evaporated before we could get it going.
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject: Central Valley Outpost Starting Up Reply with quote

Hey, Donsolo..we'll grab your help.  Would love to see more events in the area.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: