Who We Are
What We Do
Get Involved
Member Portal
Resources
Contact Us

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=85c262d61a2ee0c9bf074761030f2a7bMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Modesto SW event

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Master Jedi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:52 pm    Post subject: Modesto SW event Reply with quote

Dear Endor Base,

We have been invited By The CO of the CCG 501st to join them in some SW fun in Modesto. Here are the details. Please email me BEFORE NEXT WEEKEND if you are intrested. They want as many people as we can IN COSTUME , we will be assigned certain things to do like Helping kids, Laser Tag and whatever.

See below for more info.

Master Jedi

Hey Robert, have another event I'd like to invite the Rebel Legion to.

Next weekend, March 18, from 1 to 5.  Boomers in Modesto.  Laser tag, go
cart racing, photos and stuff with the kids.  Please let me know if any of
your folks are interested :-)

Scott Simpson
Commanding Officer
Central California Garrison
501st Legion

Twi'lek Pam (Pam Simpson)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:41 am    Post subject: Modesto SW event Reply with quote

I went as Aayla the last time we had this event, and it was a lot of fun.  The kids behaved well, even during the laser tag games... which were by far the most enjoyed activity for the folks both in and out of costume.  The go-karts were uncomfortable for the guys in armor, and their helmets kept bouncing around, but I imagine that Jedi in tunics would have a better time of it. 

There wasn't much room for storing stuff or changing (just the bathrooms and a small storage room already half-full of their own supplies), but they did take good care of the costumed folks as far as food, drinks, and handlers went.  I think the Boomers employees were all as excited as their customers that day!

The Modesto Bee printed an article about the last event.  If anyone is interested in taking a peek, here's the address:

http://www.modbee.com/life/friendsfamily/story/11504295p-12241807c.html

Pam :-)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ki-Ade Rane ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:05 am    Post subject: Modesto SW event Reply with quote

hey i live REALLY close to modesto i might go.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vandor Theric ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:40 pm    Post subject: Modesto SW event Reply with quote

Hey Robert I will bne there this weekend. Sorry for the lack of duty. thanks man.
Vandor Theric ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:18 am    Post subject: Modesto SW event Reply with quote

Hey I guys I just got back from Boomers. Had a great time with Scott, Brian, Vince, Darren, and the rest of the troopers. Sadly I was the only rebel amoung 6 Imperials so the guys dubbed me Lord Vader for the day. Lots of pics and laser tag. Scott and I had the highest scores. Anyways, lets get some more rebel presence next time. take care all. 
Princess Anne ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Modesto SW event Reply with quote

I missed out. sorry.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: