Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=31a58cc8afe69c1e3a6b8894928f2b50Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

new members introduce yourselves here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Ghost Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lamia ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dbickel wrote:
Lamia wrote:
Hi, I'm new here Very Happy

Call me Lamia, if you please. I live in Columbia, Lancaster County, PA, and have been costuming since I was 14. I'm submitting a Padme costume for approval. I saw Star Wars in the theatre back in '77 and had the cutest yarn buns for my Princess Leia costume that halloween!

I am active at Zenkaikon, Central PA Comic Con, and DragonCon, among others.

I look forward to meeting you.

Amadalia

Welcome, I suggest registering on our private Ghost Base forums as we are a lot more active over there. Http://forum.ghostbaserl.com/phpBB3/

Done, much obliged
mwalters ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi my name is Mike and i live in the johnstown area. I work with people that troop. I hear the stories of the awesome things you all do. It sounds like it would be a lot of fun and very rewarding.

I'm new to costuming but i am debating on either a jawa or jedi. Yeah i know a big difference. But both seems like they would be fun.
Jayben Kenobi (Joshua Curry)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mwalters wrote:
Hi my name is Mike and i live in the johnstown area. I work with people that troop. I hear the stories of the awesome things you all do. It sounds like it would be a lot of fun and very rewarding.

I'm new to costuming but i am debating on either a jawa or jedi. Yeah i know a big difference. But both seems like they would be fun.

Hello Mike! Welcome to the Forum. A lot of members don't use this forum since it is difficult to post pictures and it is NOT cell phone friendly.

Most Ghost Base members use our own forum. If you look here...

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=79742

This post will give you instructions on how to get to the forum most people use and it will show you how to register on that forum.

If you want to be a Jawa or Jedi thats great! They are both fun costumes. We have people that can guide you along the way for either one. We actually have a person in Ghost Base who makes Jawa costumes and sells them.

Glad to have you with us and May The Force Be With You!
Ben
mgavrin ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all! My name is Miranda and I just moved to Pittsburgh. I'm pretty new to the rebel legion--I joined Alderaan Base in Boston last summer. I have a generic Jedi costume and I'd like to start doing events with you guys.

I see there's a separate Ghost Base forum, so I'll go introduce myself over there too. Looking forward to getting to know you!
mgavrin ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, also: can someone please tell me what-all I need to do to transfer my membership from Alderaan Base to here? Thanks!
Schraeds (Matt Schraeder)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miranda,

Welcome. Talk to your old CO. He/She should know what to do, and then we'll handle it.
TB/TK-99920, Jedi
Freq (Erich Shafer)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Schraeds wrote:
Miranda,

Welcome. Talk to your old CO. He/She should know what to do, and then we'll handle it.

*sigh*

I guess you can have her. Just keep her away from Miorelli. He's a bad influence.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freq wrote:

*sigh*

I guess you can have her. Just keep her away from Miorelli. He's a bad influence.

Your loss is our gain, huh? Miorelli is a few hours away, but he does come West at times. Smile
TB/TK-99920, Jedi
Freq (Erich Shafer)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Schraeds wrote:
Freq wrote:

*sigh*

Your loss is our gain, huh? Miorelli is a few hours away, but he does come West at times. Smile

Absolutely a loss. Miranda was very helpful at Rhode Island Comic Con this year, and we're hoping she swings back to visit on occasion.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mgavrin ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had loads of fun with the Alderaan folks, and I'll definitely try to visit! In the meantime, I need to meet this Miorelli person :)
Jaren Valnor (Ryan Miorelli)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mgavrin wrote:
I had loads of fun with the Alderaan folks, and I'll definitely try to visit! In the meantime, I need to meet this Miorelli person Smile

Don't believe anything Shafer tells you unless he said I'm fantastic. Or that I'm a bad influence. Errr...believe everything Shafer tells you.

I'm sure we'll meet soon! As Matt said, I'm two hours away, but I travel to Pittsburgh to troop a decent amount.
CorellianJedi ()

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:34 pm    Post subject: Greetings from Wilkes-Barre PA Reply with quote

Hi Rick here. I'm working on a Jedi, hopefully a Corellian Jedi. If not I have a regular Jedi in mind as well. I used to belong to Garrison Cardia (TB1866) retired and was a member of Rebel Legion many years ago. Looking forward to being part of Ghost Base and getting back into charity work.
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, Rick. I saw that you registered for the Ghost Base forums. We will start a Build Thread for you there.
TB/TK-99920, Jedi
Caileen Tauren (Erin Blank)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:05 am    Post subject: Re: Greetings from Wilkes-Barre PA Reply with quote

CorellianJedi wrote:
Hi Rick here. I'm working on a Jedi, hopefully a Corellian Jedi. If not I have a regular Jedi in mind as well. I used to belong to Garrison Cardia (TB1866) retired and was a member of Rebel Legion many years ago. Looking forward to being part of Ghost Base and getting back into charity work.

**waves enthusiastically at another Wilkes-Barrean**
JarheadinDE (Matt)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After checking in on the main board I figured I better check in on my local one. I am Matt and as my screen name says I am a Marine (once a Marine, Always a Marine) in Delaware. I live in Dover. After serving in the Corps, I have spent the past 18 1/2 yrs in prison. No not as an inmate but as a correctional officer. I have always had a love for star wars ever since I remember watching ANH from the back seat of my parents car at the local drive in.
I plan on doing the following:
Endor Commando
Generic Jedi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Ghost Base All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: