Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=6e770162531404ef4269b72f44c3e46bMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

new members introduce yourselves here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Ghost Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alarion Ero'neth (Spencer C. Huff)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, Jacob! It's a pleasure to meet you. I look forward to seeing your WIP thread soon.

If you have any questions about the Base or need guidance on your costume, feel free to ask - we're always happy to help.

May the Force be with you! Ben

"As Jedi, we must do what is right - not what is easy."
gplatzer (Gina Platzer)
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow a lot of new faces and some familiar. I would like to welcome everyone to Ghost Base. We are excited to have you guys join us.

As Spencer said, if you have any questions please post up and someone will be able to help. Make sure you also go and like the Ghost Base Facebook page. Once you get approved, you'll see us welcome you on there. Smile

https://www.facebook.com/GhostBaseRL/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
Jacobise (Jacob Kimmel)
Ghost Base CO
Ghost Base CO

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As promised, my WIP post for anyone who would like to follow it. It's also linked in my original post's edit.

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=74095&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Also thank you Gina and Spencer for the kind welcomes. I've been following the FB page for awhile now.
Djbloom (Sean Bloom)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanted to post up in here to say hi to all of our new members! As always, if you need help or ideas on costumes or sourcing materials, feel free to reach out and if I don't know the answer I will find someone who does. Same thing goes if you have any questions on how our events go or how to become more involved.

Welcome again!
Senpai (J R)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:43 pm    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

Hello.

My name is Juan. Just got my official welcome and Approval to Rebel Legion.
Looking forward to meeting the rest of Ghost Base.

Thanks.

Currently a Jedi Master.
In the future looking into Ep 7 Pilot and/or Resistance Officer.
Jacobise (Jacob Kimmel)
Ghost Base CO
Ghost Base CO

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello Reply with quote

Senpai wrote:
Hello.

Thanks.

Currently a Jedi Master.

Congrats on the approval Juan, costume looks great.

I hope to be right behind you.

When did you actually submit your photos? I'm curious to see what the approval wait times are looking like currently.
rtdubz (Trey Walker)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Juan! I am also nearly finished with my resistance pilot, so if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Alarion Ero'neth (Spencer C. Huff)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello Reply with quote

Senpai wrote:
Hello.

Thanks.

Currently a Jedi Master.

Welcome to Ghost Base, Juan!

"As Jedi, we must do what is right - not what is easy."
Senpai (J R)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great, I will need all the help I can get.

The jedi was easy for me. This may be a bit more of a challenge. The biggest roadblock would be the belt/harness system, and any weapons.

rtdubz wrote:
Welcome Juan! I am also nearly finished with my resistance pilot, so if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Senpai (J R)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello Reply with quote

I believe it was 4/22.
got approved 4/25.

Jacobise wrote:
Senpai wrote:
Hello.

Thanks.

Currently a Jedi Master.

Congrats on the approval Juan, costume looks great.

I hope to be right behind you.

When did you actually submit your photos? I'm curious to see what the approval wait times are looking like currently.
Senpai (J R)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello Reply with quote

Thanks.

Alarion Ero'neth wrote:
Senpai wrote:
Hello.

Thanks.

Currently a Jedi Master.

Welcome to Ghost Base, Juan!

Caileen Tauren (Erin Blank)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Juan needs to be THE Resistance pilot..... Poe Damaeron.
TK14791 ()

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 5:38 pm    Post subject: Another Hello from Carida Reply with quote

Hello one and all!

I know some of you personally, and others I recognize from online activity. For those who do not know me, I am a veteran TK with the 501st, and a Senior Advisor in Garrison Carida. I am encouraged by the renewed attempts by Command personnel here and in Carida to bridge the gap between our communities -- whether those gaps were real or or simply perceived. The efforts of both sides to seek out a common ground will only work to the benefit of us all.

And so with that as a backdrop, I wanted to stop by to introduce myself to those of you I do not know. I am currently working on a Tusken Raider build, which, once completed, will give me the option of pursuing dual membership. I am glad to see Pennsylvania get its very own Rebel Base, and I look forward to trooping with many of you in the future.

Bill
Sword of the Jedi (Anastasia Walat)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello! I'm Anastasia from Pittsburgh. I've had fun meeting RL members at Northland Library, Tekko, and Steel City Con. Thanks to everyone who answered my questions so far, especially Spencer. This group looks like a lot of fun and I like that it's all for a worthy cause. I was big into SW as a kid, then other fandoms took over like Transformers, Star Trek, and Doctor Who which I all still love but TFA and SW: Rebels have reawakened SW fandom in me and it's a very exciting time to be a fan and coming back.

I'm hoping to put together Jaina Solo for my first costume, since she seems like a nice variation on a generic Jedi. I would also love to do a version of Leia too at some point, but I don't know which costume yet, maybe ANH senator gown.

So please excuse me in advance if I ask a level of questions that may put Caleb Dume to shame, but I'm eager to learn how to do this though my sewing skills are minimal.

May the fourth be with you all!

Btw, are there any special RL events going on in Pittsburgh tomorrow? Also, why do there seem to be no costuming standards for Rey yet? Every time I type her name into the search function, it comes up with no info found.
forceflaw (jarred daski)
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Colorado Wildfires 2012 Relief Award (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sword of the Jedi wrote:
Hello! I'm Anastasia from Pittsburgh. I've had fun meeting RL members at Northland Library, Tekko, and Steel City Con. Thanks to everyone who answered my questions so far, especially Spencer. This group looks like a lot of fun and I like that it's all for a worthy cause. I was big into SW as a kid, then other fandoms took over like Transformers, Star Trek, and Doctor Who which I all still love but TFA and SW: Rebels have reawakened SW fandom in me and it's a very exciting time to be a fan and coming back.

I'm hoping to put together Jaina Solo for my first costume, since she seems like a nice variation on a generic Jedi. I would also love to do a version of Leia too at some point, but I don't know which costume yet, maybe ANH senator gown.

So please excuse me in advance if I ask a level of questions that may put Caleb Dume to shame, but I'm eager to learn how to do this though my sewing skills are minimal.

May the fourth be with you all!

Btw, are there any special RL events going on in Pittsburgh tomorrow? Also, why do there seem to be no costuming standards for Rey yet? Every time I type her name into the search function, it comes up with no info found.

Welcome, glad to see you post up we talked at SCC at the panel about sabers. The standerds take time to make and pick apart vote on and that's why they take so long.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Ghost Base All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

Jump to: