Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=f553546d0791ce029efbe44b2f968559Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

new members introduce yourselves here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Ghost Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alarion Ero'neth (Spencer C. Huff)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, Gina and Amy! It's nice to have you with us. Smile

"As Jedi, we must do what is right - not what is easy."
JangoFred (Fred Terwilliger)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:28 pm    Post subject: Checking In Reply with quote

Hello all,

My name is Fred Terwilliger. Just submitted (and hopefully approved) ANH Male Tusken at 501st and figured I should do the same here. Would like to do an Episode 2 or 3 Obiwan someday; Possibly Post-Order 66 A'Sharad Hett.

[/img]
CMCHammer (Justin Cunningham)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Philippines Typhon Relief (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Fred,

Look forward to you having your approval. Know it takes a little time for review. I will follow up with Gene on the progress for you. He keeps a close eye on our members in the approval process. Hopefully soon we will all be congratulating you on your approval.
JangoFred (Fred Terwilliger)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't submitted application yet. My Web host was being irrational when try to upload pics so I just gave up. I will try again today.
Caileen Tauren (Erin Blank)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings!

Just got approved, and I'd like to eat.... er, meet you all soon. Logray will be attending Steel City Con as an official Ghost Base member.

Any other Lancaster, Pa. RL members out there?

DarthTicklish (Greg Ochaba)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everybody!

Most of you already know me from Carida, but what you may not know is that I'm planning a return to this very organization as a certain Corellian scoundrel (and possibly Tusken if I make a few adjustments)... stay tuned!
Djbloom (Sean Bloom)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caileen Tauren wrote:
Greetings!

Just got approved, and I'd like to eat.... er, meet you all soon. Logray will be attending Steel City Con as an official Ghost Base member.

Any other Lancaster, Pa. RL members out there?

Not in Lancaster but nearby up in Harrisburg...
WildSpice ()

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey all! My name is Amanda and I'm a preschool teacher by day and a photographer by night!

I made a Sabine Wren costume for Halloween and am hoping to remake it to Rebel Legion standards as well as make Ashoka Tano.

Thanks for having me!
Arkan CarDew (John Dewey Carlton III)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:53 pm    Post subject: New Member living in Delaware Reply with quote

Hello all. I'm a recent addition to the Rebel Legion. I'm a life long Star Wars fan (born in 1974), and have had my own Jedi costume and custom built lightsaber for several years now.

I've long been interested in joining a fan group like the Rebel Legion or the 501st, but I don't have many of the skills required to build my own armor. It wasn't until just this past weekend when members of the 501st here in Delaware (Garrison Carida) made an appearance at an event at the high school that I teach. I started a conversation with a few members and told them about my desire to join and my Jedi costume, and they told me all about the "Generic Jedi" group here with the Rebel Legion. I was completely unaware this was an option, but I'm so excited now that I do know. I'm in the process of getting my pics together to begin the costume approval process started.

Looking forward to getting involved.
acrossthestars (Jessica Sensenig)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello!

My name is Jessica (Jess is fine!), and I am so excited to begin work on a Bespin Escape Leia costume!

I've already done lots of research and will continue to do so as I gather materials and actually start the building process.

I received a great introduction about the 501st and Rebel Legions back in the fall (Wally and Ryan were two of the members who came to talk to the PSU Star Wars club)! I definitely took an interest, but various factors deterred me from actually getting involved.
Recently, seeing photos from the Thon troop, I realized that I needed to be a part of this organization. I struck up conversation with Josh and Jasmine and have started the process of this costume build.

Not sure when the costume will be ready, but I certainly have my heart set on it. I'm looking forward to becoming an official member!
I'll look into what events where I can squire in the meantime.
dbickel (Don Bickel)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howdie,

My name is Don Bickel, I hail the Harrisburg area. I am a member of several different Star Wars groups...the Mandalorian Mercs, the 501st, and the Capital City Jedi Knights. I recently acquired an A'Sharad Hett outfit from a member of the 501st from whom the 501st CRL was built around. I will be submitting an application soon after I finish tinkering with getting the Hett adjusted to my size...there are only a few tweaks I believe I need to make. I reached out to Gene about 2 weeks ago to get some guidance on the outfit due to the registration process being broken on the forums here at Rebel legion. He graciously gave some insight to the costume in regards to the Rebel Legion side of things and I will follow his suggested changes for the costume submission.

I have trooped at many events in the past as a Boba Fett character and recently a Greedo in the 501st. I also have along my daughter Alex to most of my troops, she wears a Jawa outfit and we are working on fine tuning a cool ahsoka outfit we created with help from some Rebel Legion members here. I hope to be approved and troop with you folks soon at an event in the Central PA region.
Chinwekewa ()

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello all!

My name is Jeremy Montalvo and I'm fron York, PA. I actually joined a couple of months ago but completely forgot to post in this thread. I am very excited to be making a Finn costume but for now I'm just glad to be a part of things. I am willing to help out in any way that I can. I've always loved cosplaying but have yet to do a character that I've had a passion for. Star Wars has always been a key part of my life and I'm ecstatic to be doing this now.

Eventually I hope to make a first order costume so I can join the 501st as well and be FN-2187.

Feel free to find me on Facebook.

Last edited by Chinwekewa () on Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
forceflaw (jarred daski)
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Colorado Wildfires 2012 Relief Award (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chinwekewa wrote:
Hello all!

My name is Jeremy Montalvo. I actually joined a couple of months ago but completely forgot to post in this thread. I am very excited to be making a Finn costume but for now I'm just glad to be a part of things. I am willing to help out in any way that I can. I've always loved cosplaying but have yet to do a character that I've had a passion for. Star Wars has always been a key part of my life and I'm ecstatic to be doing this now.

Eventually I hope to make a first order costume so I can join the 501st as well and be FN-2187.

Glad to see you post up if you need any help reach out to me.
Chinwekewa ()

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

forceflaw wrote:
Chinwekewa wrote:
Hello all!

My name is Jeremy Montalvo. I actually joined a couple of months ago but completely forgot to post in this thread. I am very excited to be making a Finn costume but for now I'm just glad to be a part of things. I am willing to help out in any way that I can. I've always loved cosplaying but have yet to do a character that I've had a passion for. Star Wars has always been a key part of my life and I'm ecstatic to be doing this now.

Glad to see you post up if you need any help reach out to me.

Thanks! I am definitely going to need help haha. I'm going to an event this Thursday. I'll see how it goes.
Jacobise (Jacob Kimmel)
Ghost Base CO
Ghost Base CO

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EDIT: As promised, here is the link to my WIP.
http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=74095&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Greetings Ghost Base Members!

I'm Jacob. Either Jacob or Jake is fine. With the registration problems somewhat resolved, I've finally been able to register on the forums here.

I'm 23 years old and moved to Wynnewood, PA (Just outside Philadelphia Center City) last year for work after growing up in Pensacola, FL. I'm currently working as an IT Analyst for an International Law Firm based in Philly.

I've been a lifelong Star Wars fan but until wrapping up college, couldn't afford the time or money required for the 501st/RL lifestyle. Now, with the wonderful concept known as employment, I'm thoroughly looking forward to getting to know you all.

Currently, I'm starting out with a Generic Jedi Costume. I played 6 years of Star Wars Galaxies for those familiar with it and have actively played The Old Republic since it's release in 2011 so I'm basing my first costume off of one of my characters in those mediums while adhering to the Costume Guidelines of RL. My goal is to get my WIP post started within the Generic Jedi forums tomorrow. I'll add my WIP link here when it's up. Hoping to have my first costume submission made for approval by the end of April/beginning of May.

Aside from that, my hobbies generally include gaming, computer building, camping, and playing guitar. Feel free to hit me up with any questions or advice. I'm sure I'll be bothering you all with plenty of questions before I reach the end of the approval process.

May the force be with you always,

Jacob Kimmel

saber 2

Last edited by Jacobise (Jacob Kimmel) on Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Ghost Base All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 4 of 10

Jump to: