Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=484863e37fe1da19ef208d7d26a1bdf1Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Archived membership.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Central Base -> Central Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OrnHyeJoo ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 7:16 pm    Post subject: Archived membership. Reply with quote

Greetings all and Happy Mothers Day to all of our Jedi moms.
I was approved in July 2005. I finally found my membership and discovered it has been archived.
I would appreciate if someone can tell me how this affects my status as an active member and what I need to do to be moved from archived status.
With the new rules from Disney regarding wheather or not I can troop at official events I want to remove the "trooping problems" I have encountered.
Thank you.

Master Orn Hye Joo.
dawmer299 (Jeff Schipman)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Celebration Anaheim (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All costumes were rejudged a few years ago so if the request for new photos than did not happen than members were archived. You would need to submit current photos again and have the costume re-judged in order to go bring it out of archived status. In order to remain an active member, you need to troop an approved Rebel Legion event once a year. We do our event planning for Central Base these days in a joint effort with the Central Garrison of the 501st Legion. Most events are posted on their forums at www.centralgarrison.org. Once registered there, feel free to PM if you have questions or problems. My user name of their boards is ID10421. Of course you can also contact me here on Rebel Legion boards also.
R2 Builder: R2-TD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Central Base -> Central Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: