Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=751a47a2cfcbad0bfaed32b78b43c49eMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Change in Command

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Alderaan Base -> Alderaan Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dylan Starstriker (Joseph T. White, Jr.)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:44 pm    Post subject: Change in Command Reply with quote

Mark Stafford had to move out of New England due to his job moving him. Both Mark and I had been in contact with Reaper and Mark has decided to step down as base CO.

After a few Emails it was decided that as the XO I would be moving up to fill Mark's position as CO of Alderaan Base.

Thank you, Mark, for all your service to this Base. It was great doing events with you and best of luck in your new home and job. Your always welcome to come back and hang out with us.

I'll be making a decision soon as to my new XO. Thank you in advance, Alderaan Base, for your support. I know we can do some great things together and I'm looking foward to this new responsibility.

Rebel Joe

CO Alderaan Base.

Reaper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject: Change in Command Reply with quote

congrats Joe.

as a note, I'm sorry to say that the Command listings will proably have to wait to be updated till we get the new website. I wish there was more I could do there.

And TO mark, I wish you luck in the new area! Thanks for everything.

mooglar (Mark Stafford)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:33 am    Post subject: Change in Command Reply with quote

Thanks, Joe, Ed. I'm very sorry not to be there to lead Alderaan Base as it continues to get better and better. But I know Joe will do a great job and have the full support of the Base.

--Mark
Phantom6 (Justin Craig Manning)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject: Change in Command Reply with quote

here here..   I agree.   Please visit when able to Mark..  you have been a wonderful person to have in our little area od RL and a nicely made costumer maker. your jedi outfits are well detailed and it was great to have OBI-WAN at the MOS event.

See you on the boards, and take care..

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dylan Starstriker (Joseph T. White, Jr.)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:00 am    Post subject: Change in Command Reply with quote

I would like to announce that my new Executive Officer is Keith Whelchel (merebel). We seem to have very similar ideas as to what the base here needs and I think we can do some very positive things together.

We will be choosing one additional command staff member. I would like to create a PR officer for the base. We will see what happens from there. Thanks again, everyone.

merebel ()
Archived Member Profile

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:00 am    Post subject: Change in Command Reply with quote

Thanks Joe

I hope we can do good things over the next year to this new base here in the RL

Keith

Queen Amidala (Mary Alice Ladd)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:26 am    Post subject: Change in Command Reply with quote

Quote: Originally posted by Reaper on 11 February 2006

congrats Joe.

as a note, I'm sorry to say that the Command listings will proably have to wait to be updated till we get the new website. I wish there was more I could do there.

Congrats to the CO Joseph T. White, Jr. and XO Keith Whelchel   (even though your got updated to "Echo Base Executive Officer "  )

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Alderaan Base -> Alderaan Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: