Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=9af8e8d16fa6cf035ac35f57dc21bae2Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

[FIN] NC Photoshoot 5.4-14 Saturday

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Europe -> Nordic Base - Wampa's Cave
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KenBenObi ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:26 pm    Post subject: [FIN] NC Photoshoot 5.4-14 Saturday Reply with quote

Write in here if you can make it: http://nordicgarrison.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=8385

So, I´m setting up a staged photoshoot at our place in Merihaka, Helsinki - Finland.
The idea of this, is to make a PR material for the magazines and any kind of publications that can be used, like for example on the advertisement of the troops etc.
Also, there will be an opportunity to have the shots of your costumes for LFL databank, whenever asked on official events by them.
We are doing this all day long, so there should be a several openings thru out the day, what are we going to shoot.

This invitation includes all the approved costumes + kids costumes that we have.
When you sign up, add your costume(s) and time table and possible props, so I can plan out the pictures with the characters and the set.

I will also need supporters for this to help out with the lights and reflectors that I´m about to use.

Also, we need props, smoke machine and plenty of ideas.

Reply to this topic if you can make it on that day and which costumes are you bringing along. I don´t make a regular sign up, since the time is open, but I would still like to know, what time could you make it here.
Why like this? Because I would like to have as much of characters as possible and also I need to take few shots in a daylight and the rest, in the darker environment.
So, I will clear everything out later when I have some characters and sets done, with a schedule

PS NC means that you can lend your costume(s) as well for the pictures to gain more characters, but, it´s up to you Wink

Example: 4785 - ESB Vader, Obi Wan ep4 - no props - all day ok
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You said earlier that it would be in late April/may if I don't remember wrong? This is way too early for me I'm afraid. =( Can't make it. Or do you mean the 4th of May?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Europe -> Nordic Base - Wampa's Cave All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: