Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=a44f95124c115c33f68c8fd8e2ddda6fMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Star Wars Rebels
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Tython Base -> Tython Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
soloshold ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this, but it doesn't stop me from wishful thinking is all. Falcon

Growing up ourselves, for me what made OT so cool was that the characters were so awesome. I wanted to be Han Solo, heck I still do.

that was deeply ingrained into my psyche, and I would want the same for my kids, and having something that can resonate with them through all ages is more satisfying than a brief childhood encounter with a cartoon character, watching clone wars for the filler in the story was cool, but sometimes I had to force myself to watch it because it was all we had to fill the hole the Prequels and lack of other video media in the SW universe.
soloshold ()

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ixam Let'si (max)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

soloshold wrote:
I know this, but it doesn't stop me from wishful thinking is all. Falcon

Growing up ourselves, for me what made OT so cool was that the characters were so awesome. I wanted to be Han Solo, heck I still do.

that was deeply ingrained into my psyche, and I would want the same for my kids, and having something that can resonate with them through all ages is more satisfying than a brief childhood encounter with a cartoon character, watching clone wars for the filler in the story was cool, but sometimes I had to force myself to watch it because it was all we had to fill the hole the Prequels and lack of other video media in the SW universe.

I know, I always felt that about Han as well. I always wondered how did Han and Chewie meet, what happened between Lando and Han.

so they better do it pretty good this time round.

Do or Do not, this is no try. - Yoda
soloshold ()

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh man that is a good story, I don't remember it verbatim. but it involves Han growing up on the streets of Corellia and joining the officers academy later, Han saved Chewy and Chewy owes Han a life debt.. Han knew Greedo growing up and they had some backstory not liking each other also.

Anyway, back on topic..
Ixam Let'si (max)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

soloshold wrote:
oh man that is a good story, I don't remember it verbatim. but it involves Han growing up on the streets of Corellia and joining the officers academy later, Han saved Chewy and Chewy owes Han a life debt.. Han knew Greedo growing up and they had some backstory not liking each other also.

Anyway, back on topic..

didn't you hear there's a origins movie on the works, one star wars movie a year for ten years. and they anounced that han and bobba will be done they are still deciding on the third the last I heard.

Ixam Let'si (max)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Solo's Hold, no reason why you can't become han solo there's plenty of info to make the costumes, and you could always see if someone is selling the belts.

are you a forum user?

soloshold ()

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ixam Let'si wrote:
soloshold wrote:

Anyway, back on topic..

didn't you hear there's a origins movie on the works, one star wars movie a year for ten years. and they anounced that han and bobba will be done they are still deciding on the third the last I heard.

Falcon
soloshold ()

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ixam Let'si wrote:
Hey Solo's Hold, no reason why you can't become han solo there's plenty of info to make the costumes, and you could always see if someone is selling the belts.

are you a forum user?

I am working on my HAN ANH right now as a matter of fact, It was my new years resolution to go out for the RL. As far as being a forum user I have been lurking on RL for several months, but was heavy into the 501st for a long time and Did a couple Stormies over the years.
soloshold ()

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry everyone I know we keep derailing the thread,

Back on Topic. Embarassed
Ixam Let'si (max)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well the poster looks nice except Darth Nihilus is a couple thousands years too late.

Ixam Let'si (max)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait for the rebels to start, see over here the fall is autumn for us, what month is that?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Tython Base -> Tython Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: