Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=b79e89c339bc8e511b9996a323feb556Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Juno Eclipse WIP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Supporters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RoseRebell ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:28 pm    Post subject: Juno Eclipse WIP Reply with quote

Hey everyone,

Juno is my current WIP and hopefully my first Rebel Legion costume. I wore this cosplay to SWC, so I’ve already got a start-fitted pants, grey tank top, imperial belt. I just had a couple questions!

1: The boots I’ve been using have a heel to them, and are plain except one decorative buckle. I didn’t see any standards for the boots except just below the knee and black. Are these okay?
2: if anyone has any links or ideas for the gloves they would be MUCH appreciated. I’ve been looking around, but still at a loss.
3: Finally, I wanted to ask about the jacket. Does it need to have a collar or just a normal black jacket (that fits at the right waistline as listed in the description). I wore a normal black blazer for this cosplay in the past.

Thank you!
LeiaAurora ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome!! Glad to see new Juno’s coming aboard!
Here is the standard you will want to follow for your costume:
http://newsite.rebellegion.com/juno-eclipse-rebel-supporter/

That being said, it is meant as a guide and you may be asked for things to be added that are not currently listed in it. The blazer hads a mandarin collar and front princess seams when you check references. More than likely you will need to have them even though they are not listed on the standard.

If you have a photo of the boots, it would be best to post it to see what the judges think. I used Frye Melissa boots and those were approved no problem.

As far as gloves, I searched “snap front motorcycle gloves” to find mine on Ebay. Good luck on your build and if you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. People are here to help. Very Happy
In progress/submitted: Cloud City Leia, Vice Admiral Holdo, Cara Dune, Clone Cadet
"This is a Rebellion, isn't it? I rebel."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Supporters All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: