About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=7035cf33c7527928bbb2b49ee44bcef3Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

FIDM FAN DAY EVENT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Sunrider Base -> Sunrider Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Queen Amidala (Mary Alice Ladd)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:33 pm    Post subject: FIDM FAN DAY EVENT Reply with quote

That is a most impressive turnout, and all the younglings are too cute. It looks like the Rebels out numbered the Imps. Go Rebels!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
JediRacer (Matt Masuda)
Archived Member Profile

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:14 pm    Post subject: FIDM FAN DAY EVENT Reply with quote

It looks like I missed another great event!  I've been busy with a lot of personal stuff lately.  Jose, your RFT costume looks great!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Robeewankenobi (Robert Estrada)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:48 pm    Post subject: FIDM FAN DAY EVENT Reply with quote

Wow!  It looks like the last scene of "Sgt Pepper Lonly heart club band".

Ok everyone!  what star wars movie are we going to shoot?!  We have the costumes now we need a a story.....

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jedi Loreen (Lori Procopio)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:05 am    Post subject: FIDM FAN DAY EVENT Reply with quote

I had a great time Sunday, seeing the exhibit.

And especially, hanging out with friends I already knew, and meeting new people that I had only known, before Sunday, on the message boards. And meeting more of my "fans". (yes, I have my own fans, because of my EL blade tutorial I wrote over at the TF.N boards.

The only part of the day that sucked for me was right at the end, at Denny's, since I was at the very last table to be served. Sad Half the people were already finished, and ready to leave, before we even got our food!

I'm sure the cooks were working as fast as they could, to feed us all, but I still wasn't happy about feeling like I had to eat as quickly as I could because the rest of my carpool party who I wasn't sitting with, was waiting in the car for me after it was retrieved from the parking garage.Confused
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
zhi-don ()

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:56 am    Post subject: FIDM FAN DAY EVENT Reply with quote

lori;

as our table got served early and i was done eating. i went to get the van, so you would have a chance to eat. i was unawareas to what time you had been served and all the others were outside, so i thought you were done too. im sorry i should have checked to see if you had finished. i know some of the others at  your table hadnt eaten since they were with me getting their cars. i know thats the table you were at, but i had assumed they had delivered the food while we were gone. so anyway, i apologise. please dont kill me.

Tyrian Kell ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:10 pm    Post subject: FIDM FAN DAY EVENT Reply with quote

I had a great time on Sunday! Thanks everyone!
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:29 pm    Post subject: FIDM FAN DAY EVENT Reply with quote

Don, don't worry, I did eat.  Our food came just as Greg and Loren went to get their cars. I scarfed quickly and was pretty much full by the time you came back. I was ready to get a box and pack up what I knew I couldn't eat, by the time you came back.

I just wish our food had come sooner, so I could have eaten with everyone at the table!

It was great meeting some of the Sunrider Base members I hadn't met yet, like Eliot, Greg, and especially Loren!

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Grey Jedi (Donna Keeley)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:22 pm    Post subject: FIDM FAN DAY EVENT Reply with quote

We need to get a costume for her boyfriend; he had some killer ideas for the "fan film".
Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:52 pm    Post subject: FIDM FAN DAY EVENT Reply with quote

Thanks to Obi-Shawn, Dennis & the staff at FIDM for coordinating a fabulous Fan Day. It was fun seeing some familiar faces from the last event and I'm glad I had time to meet a few more people this time around. It looked like the turnout was much larger this time! That group shot in front of the tree is great!

I'm sorry I didn't get to say goodbye to many people after dinner. I intended to move my car and come back to pay our table's bill - only to find that just about everyone had left by the time I got back.

- Kay Dee
Miana (Rachel Williams)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:03 pm    Post subject: FIDM FAN DAY EVENT Reply with quote

Thanks to everyone for a great time! 
Grey Jedi (Donna Keeley)
Active Legion Member

Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:51 pm    Post subject: FIDM FAN DAY EVENT Reply with quote

Here is a link to photos taken outside of FIDM:

FIDM Fan Day Photos
donsolo ()

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:39 am    Post subject: FIDM FAN DAY EVENT Reply with quote

I took a lot of pictures, but very few of them came out decent... I uploaded some here.

And Tyrian Kell: I have a small .avi clip of you dueling with someone (not sure, but she had a great Jedi costume), but I can't seem to get it to work on my computer now...

Queen Amidala (Mary Alice Ladd)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:17 pm    Post subject: FIDM FAN DAY EVENT Reply with quote

Quote: Originally posted by Obi-Shawn on 28 November 2005

COSTUME CONTEST:
There will be a costume contest, with prizes awarded for a variety of categories. The "Best in Show" prize looks like it will be an unnumbered limited-edition "Trade" version of the Exhibit book. Other prizes may include Exhibit shop gift certificates, and show-exclusive goodies.

Quote: Originally posted by Grey Jedi on 07 December 2005

Here is a link to photos taken outside of FIDM:
FIDM Fan Day Photos

So it looks like Kay_Dee  won for best costume? Congrats!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:56 am    Post subject: FIDM FAN DAY EVENT Reply with quote

Here's a photo I took of our fearless Commander in the X-Wing:

Grey Jedi (Donna Keeley)
Active Legion Member

Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:38 pm    Post subject: FIDM FAN DAY EVENT Reply with quote

After doing four major events with that X-Wing, I loved getting a chance to actually sit in it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Sunrider Base -> Sunrider Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: