About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=621ec14c00107ba4e1c439b249803dbcMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Hands up how's going to the Bay Area IMAX events?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bothan Jedi ()
Archived Member Profile

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 5:49 am    Post subject: Hands up how's going to the Bay Area IMAX events? Reply with quote

San Francisco Metreon - Fri Nov 1st

Start time: 6pm but some folks are showing up for the TV cameras at 4pm
Changing area: VIP lounge on the 4th floor
Fan force festivities: 7pm
Movie: 9.30pm ($12)

San Jose Tech Museum - Sat. Nov 2nd

Mostly a 501st event, but I'm sure Rebels are welcome. 

Start time: noon until late afternoon/early evening
Food: Free Pizza at 2pm
Free Tech passes for everyone in costume.

Jil-Qun Tahm (Tom Twohy)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 6:28 am    Post subject: Hands up how's going to the Bay Area IMAX events? Reply with quote

Well, everyones busy with getting haloween underway... I didn't even post here until 4pm my time.

I myself plan on attending BOTH events... with my "viewing" being ideally at the San Jose.

I'm mainly there to meet folks.

I'm sure those that can... WILL!

Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ryss Fal-Orran ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 6:55 am    Post subject: Hands up how's going to the Bay Area IMAX events? Reply with quote

I'll be there, along with a few friends...as said in the other thread, if you see me, say hi! Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Adyn-Mei ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 10:24 am    Post subject: Hands up how's going to the Bay Area IMAX events? Reply with quote

I'll be there!!!  Might not make it right at 6, but I'll try... I'm coming from Santa Cruz and ya never know about traffic  LOL (I just had to use that smilie somewhere hehehe)

Anyhow, hope to meet some of you guys there!!  So there's a place to change?  Awesome...

If anyone wants to know what I look like LOL... here's a pic of meee:

http://www.jediadyn.com/padderjedipic1.jpg

And my costume:

http://www.bigspottydog.com/starwars/jedi_robe.jpg

(I can't remeber of I posted that last one already LOL but there it is

Can't wait!!!!!

Bothan Jedi ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 12:50 pm    Post subject: Hands up how's going to the Bay Area IMAX events? Reply with quote

That's one kick-arse jedi costume you have there

I'll keep my fingers crossed about the traffic from SC.

I'm hoping the changing room is going to work out but I'm not going to hold my breath

See ya all tomorrow

Chris

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: