Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=0c37a9b08d5736ff135d8bb86b039f7bMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Heavy cannon question...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Clones of the Republic -> Expanded Universe
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trooper wraith ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:38 pm    Post subject: Heavy cannon question... Reply with quote

I've noticed in the HOPE trailer three distinct heavy cannons. Jace is carrying one at 1:29, it seems to have single shots. At 1:38, Jace yells "let's go - move it out" and the trooper to his right looks to be using what seems like a repeater heavy blaster. When Jace yells "Flank'em" at 1:45 the trooper to his right looks to be using another type (the same one as used by the trooper in the RETURN trailer (about 1:40 in)...They each make a distinct sound as well.

I've looked for reference from the game site but nothing looks exactly like the one from the RETURN trailer.

I've tried to grab some screenshots from the trailers but they're not so crisp. Been thinking of making one to go along with my potential Havoc Squad Trooper build...any help would be greatly appreciated.

SteveO
Trooper Wraith
sandeman (Clay)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Jace is using a completely different cannon in the HOPE trailer - which can be seen in "better" detail on the Republic Trooper action figure.

Also, just to mix things up, in the RETURN trailer, one of the troopers can be seen wielding an Imperial blaster rifle. Dunno' whether it's an acquired blaster, a mistake, or if it represents an issued blaster.
ID-6640 IOC Imperial Staff Officer (Executor)
DS-6640 SLD Kylo Ren
U.S. Navy SCPO (Ret.)

Last edited by sandeman (Clay) on Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
trooper wraith ()

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen the action figure weapon...I'm interested in the one from the RETURN trailer...and the one the trooper is using in the HOPE trailer (the trooper force pulled toward Malgus)

Thanks.

SteveO
Trooper Wraith
trooper wraith ()

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just found out Barricade (Philip) has created one. Saw it in the TZA link you sent me.

Nice work.

SteveO
Trooper Wraith
sandeman (Clay)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was able to find some renderings of the Return cannon, so I know a 3D file exists. Anyone happen to stumble across it?
ID-6640 IOC Imperial Staff Officer (Executor)
DS-6640 SLD Kylo Ren
U.S. Navy SCPO (Ret.)
trooper wraith ()

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sandeman wrote:
I was able to find some renderings of the Return cannon, so I know a 3D file exists. Anyone happen to stumble across it?

That would be cool to have...if they exist...

SteveO
Trooper Wraith
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Clones of the Republic -> Expanded Universe All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: