Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=577d5cb365c47ad44f5ada915508c691Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

NEG Forum Activation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Alderaan Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trevelyan ()

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Droid Wranglers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:39 pm    Post subject: NEG Forum Activation Reply with quote

Ive received two emails from your website trying to activate my forum account on that site. My registration name is Trevelyan. I own an R2 Astromech that I built on the R2 Builders group. Ive replied to the emails twice but I think whomever is receiving them, its going to their spam filter. I'd like to join your site to see when you have local events and offer up my droid for appearances.

Now that its near completion I'd like to show it off. This also might be a gateway into building my own costume as well. If anyone can help me get my account approved on the NEG site that would be awesome.
Naglium (Gordon Gravelese)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 6 (View more...)
Philippines Typhon Relief (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'll forward your request to the moderators over there.

RL Stickers for sale here: http://rc5306.yolasite.com/other.php
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Alderaan Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: