Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=a2df8c7b54668c4aa1a1b7bc8f0490e2Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Air and Scare 2013 - 26 Oct
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base -> Freedom Base Events -> Freedom Base Event Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (25)

(2)

(4)

User Registered Confirmed
RyongKaiMon Aug 19, 2013 2:36 amMon Aug 19, 2013 2:37 am
Jon-Ari_KenobiMon Aug 19, 2013 9:09 amFri Sep 20, 2013 11:17 pm
Kievan MereelMon Aug 19, 2013 9:22 pm
Skywalker2BTue Aug 20, 2013 1:46 amSat Sep 21, 2013 12:48 am
twilekjediTue Aug 20, 2013 3:04 am
Yeo KeroTue Aug 20, 2013 9:22 pm
StarWarsDaveWed Aug 21, 2013 1:04 am
Mr_EWed Aug 21, 2013 1:41 am
D-3poWed Aug 21, 2013 1:42 amThu Sep 12, 2013 8:03 pm
ShivanndThu Aug 22, 2013 4:56 amMon Sep 23, 2013 12:09 am
Koda VonnorTue Aug 27, 2013 2:10 am
Zam I AmMon Sep 09, 2013 12:48 pm
Jedi_BoyerFri Sep 13, 2013 2:01 am
DomnuFri Sep 13, 2013 3:38 am
QenVarithFri Sep 13, 2013 4:12 pm
ZochaSat Sep 14, 2013 7:48 pm
SamSlaterFri Sep 20, 2013 2:13 am
anakin skywalker IIITue Sep 24, 2013 1:01 am
Eugene613Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:58 pm
TridCloudwalkerThu Oct 10, 2013 11:03 pm
Taryyn MallixMon Oct 21, 2013 3:01 pm
WookiewannabeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:18 pm
Jaren ValnorTue Oct 22, 2013 12:15 am
Orin MallixTue Oct 22, 2013 1:43 am
EdBoxismsFri Oct 25, 2013 9:41 pm
ShadowScoutWed Aug 21, 2013 12:53 am
KA-513Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:53 am
Nikkos KhannMon Aug 19, 2013 11:19 pm
Turtle CommandoFri Sep 20, 2013 3:14 am
TravelsizedThu Oct 24, 2013 8:22 amThu Oct 24, 2013 8:22 am
Bouri-PlwelSat Oct 26, 2013 6:22 pm
Shivannd (Joel Webne)
Freedom Base XO
Freedom Base XO

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wookiewannabe wrote:
I will be there with Chewbacca and R2D2. Please add me to the list. Wesley Peck will also be with me to work my R2D2 while im in Chewie!

WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!

Joel Webne
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Zam I Am ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bouri-Plwel wrote:
Zam I Am wrote:
Does anyone have a link to the spreadsheet of which shifts are available for what costumes?

What shifts? Photo ops or table?

Photo ops here. I need to be able to sign up but have a 1 or 1 1/2 hour difference between me and Darth Vader hubby so we can switch off changing and looking after our kids.
Jaren Valnor (Ryan Miorelli)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got Death Star duel Luke, Jabba's Palace Luke, Shadows of the Empire Luke, two variations on the Endor commando [trench coat and hooded jacket], and an AotC Tusken. Put me where you need me!
SamSlater ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am under the impression they didn't do sign ups this year (I haven't seen a spreadsheet), they just assigned people based on who had RSVP'd and what costumes they were bringing. I got a pm telling what I was assigned to a little while ago.
TridCloudwalker (Aaron A. Chernak)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bouri-Plwel wrote:
Ladies and Gentlemen,
I am pleased to announce that this year we will have 8 members of the Saber Guild joining the Rebel Legion for Air and Scare this year. Costumes have been submitted and reviewed. Approvals sent back to the SG/POC. Names will be added to the attendance roster on the first post.

Welcome aboard Saber Guild....we are very happy to have you with us!!!!

Thanks, Rick! I'll be pulling double duty. I'll be there as both an Echo Base member AND as a Saber Guild Director. Everyone is excited to be helping you guys out and bringing fun and smiles to all the guests. My guys are free to stand for photos, hand out candy, man tables, etc.. Just let us know where and when you want us.

Thank you all for inviting us. And for any of you unfamiliar with Saber Guild, you can read about us in the newest issue of Star Wars Insider. We've been working with LFL for the past two years setting costume standards, and creating programs. We're specially trained performers who do lightsaber stage combat and floor shows. We'll just be at Air & Scare as costumed Jedi though. No fights Smile
Zam I Am ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just pm'ed Lori - Anyone doing the upstairs 5-6 prequel trilogy photo ops? Wanted to know who my partners in crime were... Ahem, I mean picture pals were.

BTW - Cami - I can't wait to show you my threads and want to hear what you think!!! We'd been talking about it for eons, and I finally made my suit.
Bouri-Plwel (Rick Bouwhuis)
Legion XO
Legion XO

Medals: 6 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please find the directions and information for arrival here.

Driving directions

http://va501st.com/forum/download/file.php?id=608

A&S Volunteer Parking directions

http://va501st.com/forum/download/file.php?id=609

Address to the museum; 14312 Chantilly Baptist Lane, Chantilly Virginia 20151.

When you arrive, please check in at the table located to the door just inside. Then proceed to the class room, if you are new this year and unsure of the location, you can ask a volunteer, or just grab one of your Garrison family members.

Please remember we are going to be crowded in the room. Please be respectful of others that also need to change, so keep your stuff in your bins when not changing.

If you have any questions please feel free to send me a pm. I will try and field them all as soon as I can.

Also, if you are NOT on the attendance list by tomorrow (10/23/13) you will have to arrive at the front gate, pay the $15.00 parking fee, take your costume bin thought security and then proceed to the class room. I will be unable to change the list once it is turned in.

I will have my cell phone with me if anyone has any problems. Please PM me for the number of you want it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Amalphiea (Kellie)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

Website Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a list posted somewhere of the schedules of what photo ops we'll be in and where? Some of us have friends coming and we want to make sure the aim them at the correct places.
The Wretched Hive CO
Legion Costume Judge
Legion PR Team

twilekjedi ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 8 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those who do not have Garrison Tyranus forum access Wink :

Driving: An address to plug into a GPS device is: 14312 Chantilly Baptist Lane, Chantilly Virginia 20151
– From Route 66 West (from D.C.): Take exit 57-b, for Route 50 West (toward Winchester). Keep left at fork and merge onto Route 50. Continue on Route 50 West for 5.6 miles. As soon as you pass under Rte 28, make a Right turn at the first traffic light, Chantilly Baptist Lane (which is named Lee Rd to the Left).
– From Route 50 West, make a Left turn at Chantilly Baptist Lane, (which is named Lee Rd to the Right)
– From Route 66 East (from Manassas): Take exit 53, for Route 28 North (toward Centreville). Continue north on Sully Road (Route 2Cool for 3.5 miles. Follow directions below.
– From Route 28: Do not use the NASM Udvar-Hazy Museum exit. Instead, exit via Route 50 WEST. Make a Right turn at the first traffic light, Chantilly Baptist Lane (which is named Lee Rd to the Left). There is a small blue sign posted on the fence that says “NASM Museum Authorized Personnel Only” and a white Smithsonian Museum sign behind the fence that is difficult to see.
Stop and show ID to the Security Officer posted at the gate.
For volunteers who do not have an SI badge, check-in with the Security Officer who has your name on a master parking list.
Continue to the designated parking area once you’re cleared.

Zam I Am wrote:
BTW - Cami - I can't wait to show you my threads and want to hear what you think!!! We'd been talking about it for eons, and I finally made my suit.
woo hoo Looking forward to seeing you again, Yvonne! It's been too long.
BTW, Kellie, I have Jawa cookies this time! Jawaa

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Jon-Ari_Kenobi (John Dittmyre)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't remember if someone comes with us in the same vehicle, do they need to be on the gate list?

If so, being I have not managed to get a definite from him,

last minute add

Marty Edrington Jr.

A friend, used to be in the navy, he'll be available for squiring, table duty, etc. If he does come he's ready to help out in any way he can to fill in gaps.

He's been havin several bad days lately, thought this would be a different experience for him. Invited him to come help out.

If he winds up coming. At the moment unsure, as I did not get any sort of final confirmation yet.

Amalphiea (Kellie)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jawa cookies!!!
The Wretched Hive CO
Legion Costume Judge
Legion PR Team

Zam I Am ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't see my name posted on the first post. I did get an email from Gina, but I don't have access to Tyranus boards and neither does my hubby(Jim- darth Vader) , so I don't know if we were listed correctly on the list. Please tell me we are not left to have to pay parking... I know you all have a lot of updates to make and turn in...
Bouri-Plwel (Rick Bouwhuis)
Legion XO
Legion XO

Medals: 6 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be working on final updates today....I have been busy with work and real life.....and now I am coming down with the flu and may not get to attend myself.
Zam I Am ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hot lemon water (no caffeine) with honey! Get better!!!!
QenVarith (Brandon Bloodworth)
LCJ Support Staff
LCJ Support Staff

Medals: 3 (View more...)
RL Trading Card Design Team (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad Nooooooo, Rick! Illness is not permitted! I've been looking forward to finally meeting my friends in Freedom Base, so you can't be sick. I swear by Airborne tablets... one of those a day dissolved in juice (or water) will make a world of difference!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base -> Freedom Base Events -> Freedom Base Event Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: