Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=6ce05e83a7f32c5d700f713adb7c055aMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

SURPRISE
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Tijuana Outpost
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roberto Kenobi ()
Mexican Base XO
Mexican Base  XO

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:06 pm    Post subject: SURPRISE Reply with quote

go surprise my CO sent me the book, being that in this group I am one of the most active.
hit and did not expect less from you Linda, I thought you were not like the others, but I see you have learned, or perhaps you were ill advised.
for booking send an active member, it has to not answering the census legion, not having participated in any event that year .... and well, in my case I have documented many entries for the rebel legion.

Just tell me, is your wish or desire of the other, discredit the rebel legion?
want to keep the outpost tijuana? if so that's fine, but do not take my puden like being REBEL much less be part of the REBEL LEGION.

where I worked a lot, or perhaps because you forgot your XO that I invited to this?
like you, if not for my support would not be here and you know ...

Please mature and make your own decisions, whether they like it or not, I will remain here as well as others, the rebel legion, not just a club like Tijuana, where people come and go when it hits the win,

where they wear suits of any kind without any control gains one here is the place and the right to be in it ...
and I my dear LINDA I earned that right a long time, so please stop doing things that only highlight you.

I thank you in advance that I left alone, not good kicking the dog wrong.

greetings and happy day.
=========================================
vaya sorpresa mi CO me mando a la reserva, siendo que en este grupo soy uno de los mas activos.
no esperaba ese golpe y menos de ti LINDA, pense que no eras como los otros, pero veo que ya aprendiste, o quiza fuiste mal aconsejada.

para mandar a la reserva a un miembro activo, se necesita lo siguiente, no haber contestado el censo de legion, no haber participado en ningun evento ese año....y bueno, en mi caso tengo documentadas muchas participaciones para la legion rebelde, contesto el censo año con año, por favor lee primero el reglamento, antes de hacer cosas malas.

solo dime, es tu deseo o el deseo de los otros, desacreditarnos en la rebel legion?
quieren quedarse con el outpost tijuana? si es asi me parece bien, pero no puden quitarme el gusto de ser REBELDE mucho menos ser parte de la REBEL LEGION.

donde he trabajado mucho, o acaso ya se le olvido a tu XO que yo lo invite a esto?
igual a ti, si no fuera por mi apoyo no estarias aqui y lo sabes...

por favor madura y toma tus propias decisiones, les guste o no, yo seguire aqui al igual que los demas, la rebel legion, no es un simple club como los de Tijuana, donde la gente va y viene cuando se le pega la gana,

donde se visten trajes de cualquier tipo sin ningun control, aqui se gana uno el lugar y el derecho a estar en ella...
y yo mi estimada LINDA me gane ese derecho hace mucho tiempo, asi que por favor deja de hacer cosas que solo te ponen en evidencia.

te agradezco de antemano que me dejen en paz, no es bueno patear al perro equivocado.

saludos y feliz dia.
Ben
skoe (Eric Skoglund)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lamentable esta circunstancia Mancera, pero aunque lamente decirlo: TE LO DIJE.

La cuestión es que es más lamentable que no es la única Base en el mundo donde pasa esto, pero la Rebel prefiere hacer como si nada pasara...

--

Lamentably this situation Mancera, but even when I regret it: I TOLD YOU.

The thing here is that the most lamentable situation is that this is not the only Base in the world where this kind of stuff happens, but the RL rather prefer to think that everything's just fine...

Roberto Kenobi ()
Mexican Base XO
Mexican Base  XO

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

exacto
------------
nods
Ben
Admiral ED (Eduardo Jara)
Costa Rica Outpost XO
Costa Rica Outpost XO

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oye al menos no de te dieron de baja totalmente a vos y a todos tus compañeros de la RL, para luego "tomar" todo tu Outpost con una "nueva administración", como le paso a un amigo del sur del continente"

Algo muy raro que llevo a generar un problema en Facebook, al cual el comando central simplemente no ha hecho nada en concreto.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
RavenApprentice (Angel Martinez)
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

Medals: 17 (View more...)
Philippines Typhon Relief (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ed eso no fue lo que sucedio en la Base de sur... me parece que estas mal informado :-(

Admiral ED wrote:
Oye al menos no de te dieron de baja totalmente a vos y a todos tus compañeros de la RL, para luego "tomar" todo tu Outpost con una "nueva administración", como le paso a un amigo del sur del continente"

Algo muy raro que llevo a generar un problema en Facebook, al cual el comando central simplemente no ha hecho nada en concreto.

Former: LCO | LCJ | KJO DXO | WH DXO | PRBase CO
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

Celebration Anaheim (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:07 pm    Post subject: Re: SURPRISE Reply with quote

Translation:

To my surprise mi Commanding Officer has placed me on Reserve, I am one of the most active members of this group, I did not expect this low blow, and less from un Linda, I thought you were not like the others, but I see you have learned, or perhaps you had the wrong advise or guidance.

To place an active member to reserve the member would have first not completed the Legion Census, and second had no participation on Legion events on that year. In my case I have many registered participations on Rebel Legion event, and I complete the Legion Census each year. Please read the Legion Charter before taking an incorrect decision.

Please tell me: is it your wish or the wish of others that we become defame on The Rebel Legion? O you want to stay in charge of the Tijuana Outpost? If that is the answer, is ok, but you cannot eliminate mi desire and passion of being a Rebel and even less of being part of The Rebel Legion.

I have worked hard, or has you XO forgot that I want the one that invited him to join us? Same goes to you, if it weren’t for my support you would not be here and you know it…

Please act with maturity and make your own decisions, even if its not liked i will still be here just as the other, The Rebel Legion is not a simple club like the one in Tijuana where people come and go as they please, and they use costume without any rules or control, here in the Legion we must earn our place, and the right to be in.

My dear Linda I have earned the right a long time ago, so stop making decisions that only put in evidence what you are doing wrong.

I will appreciate and be thankful i was left alone, it is not good "to kick the wrong dog".

Greetings! And have a Good Day!

Roberto Kenobi wrote:
go surprise my CO sent me the book, being that in this group I am one of the most active.
hit and did not expect less from you Linda, I thought you were not like the others, but I see you have learned, or perhaps you were ill advised.
for booking send an active member, it has to not answering the census legion, not having participated in any event that year .... and well, in my case I have documented many entries for the rebel legion.

Just tell me, is your wish or desire of the other, discredit the rebel legion?
want to keep the outpost tijuana? if so that's fine, but do not take my puden like being REBEL much less be part of the REBEL LEGION.

where I worked a lot, or perhaps because you forgot your XO that I invited to this?
like you, if not for my support would not be here and you know ...

Please mature and make your own decisions, whether they like it or not, I will remain here as well as others, the rebel legion, not just a club like Tijuana, where people come and go when it hits the win,

where they wear suits of any kind without any control gains one here is the place and the right to be in it ...
and I my dear LINDA I earned that right a long time, so please stop doing things that only highlight you.

I thank you in advance that I left alone, not good kicking the dog wrong.

greetings and happy day.
=========================================
vaya sorpresa mi CO me mando a la reserva, siendo que en este grupo soy uno de los mas activos.
no esperaba ese golpe y menos de ti LINDA, pense que no eras como los otros, pero veo que ya aprendiste, o quiza fuiste mal aconsejada.

para mandar a la reserva a un miembro activo, se necesita lo siguiente, no haber contestado el censo de legion, no haber participado en ningun evento ese año....y bueno, en mi caso tengo documentadas muchas participaciones para la legion rebelde, contesto el censo año con año, por favor lee primero el reglamento, antes de hacer cosas malas.

solo dime, es tu deseo o el deseo de los otros, desacreditarnos en la rebel legion?
quieren quedarse con el outpost tijuana? si es asi me parece bien, pero no puden quitarme el gusto de ser REBELDE mucho menos ser parte de la REBEL LEGION.

donde he trabajado mucho, o acaso ya se le olvido a tu XO que yo lo invite a esto?
igual a ti, si no fuera por mi apoyo no estarias aqui y lo sabes...

por favor madura y toma tus propias decisiones, les guste o no, yo seguire aqui al igual que los demas, la rebel legion, no es un simple club como los de Tijuana, donde la gente va y viene cuando se le pega la gana,

donde se visten trajes de cualquier tipo sin ningun control, aqui se gana uno el lugar y el derecho a estar en ella...
y yo mi estimada LINDA me gane ese derecho hace mucho tiempo, asi que por favor deja de hacer cosas que solo te ponen en evidencia.

te agradezco de antemano que me dejen en paz, no es bueno patear al perro equivocado.

saludos y feliz dia.
Ben

Suzijedi (Suzanne Stelling)
LCJ Support Staff
LCJ Support Staff

Medals: 13 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roberto- can you please provide evidence of when you have trooped this year for Rebel Legion? If you can show that you have trooped then we can change your status. For example, do you have any photos?

(Angel- feel free to translate, please and thanks)
RL Photoshop Team
Rebel Legion UK
501st UK Garrison #4696
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

Dragon Con 2014 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Traduccion:

Roberto podrias presentar evidencia de cuando y donde has participado en alguna actividad oficial (Trooping) de Rebel Legion en el 2012 o en este año? Si nos muestras pruebas de tus participaciones en actividades oficiales podemos cambiar tu status. Por ejemplo tienes fotografias de los eventos?

Suzijedi wrote:
Roberto- can you please provide evidence of when you have trooped this year for Rebel Legion? If you can show that you have trooped then we can change your status. For example, do you have any photos?

(Angel- feel free to translate, please and thanks)

Roberto Kenobi ()
Mexican Base XO
Mexican Base  XO

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this was the last participation in 2013
participated
Elenita (elena organa) and I
both Jedi costumes.
I have other events 2012 search and share with the taste.

http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=49563

Last edited by Roberto Kenobi () on Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Roberto Kenobi ()
Mexican Base XO
Mexican Base  XO

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

here the link of one of the shares in 2012

http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=38312
Roberto Kenobi ()
Mexican Base XO
Mexican Base  XO

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Admiral ED wrote:

no des ideas condenado ED Laughing
Roberto Kenobi ()
Mexican Base XO
Mexican Base  XO

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hago la aclaración que Elenita (elena organa) ha estado activa
y participo en ambos eventos,, ambos participamos activamente
cada que hay eventos oficiales o no oficiales.
el caso de pollorkins, dado su trabajo ultimamente participa como staff
ya que trabaja para un canal local, de tal forma que en ocasiones trabaja en cubriendo televisivamente los eventos y en sus ratos libres participa como staff.

al final y de mi parte no se trata de una lucha de poder, sino de que las cosas caigan en su justo lugar.

tuve el gusto de ser fundador de la Mexican Base, despues fundador de este Tijuana Outpost.

donde los actuales XO y CO llegaron por invitación mia.

lamentablemente tuvimos diferencias de ideas, y ahora no compartimos juntos, pero eso no debe ser tomado como pretexto para hacer cosas indebidas aqui.

todos somos rebeldes y estamos aqui por dos cosas, servir fiel y honestamente a la Rebel Legion, asi como brindar apoyo altruista en todo lugar, evento sea LFL o un evento local, pues finalmente, debemos demostrar por que somos los heroes, y el buen juez empieza por su casa.

y para Elenita y para mi,,,esta es y sera siempre mi casa.
ELENITA ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

saludos chicos
aprovecho mis vacaciones para dar mi opinión.

en mi caso no entro mucho al foro de la legion, el motivo, no hablo ingles, lo cual me dificulta entender muchas cosas.

quiero suponer que el que yo este en la reserva haya sido solo un error de dedo, me gusta participar en los eventos, y seguire asiendolo con gusto.
he participado en los eventos mensionados por Roberto.

asi que de la manera más atenta les pido por favor me regresen el estatus de miembro ACTIVO, si, ya se que dije que no hablo ingles, pero en el area de mercancia, en ocasiones hay cosas bonitas para comprar, hahahaha

y bueno tambien me gusta ejercer mi derecho al voto cuando hay elecciones, y cuando mis compañeros me dicen que hay cosas importantes para opinar sobre los cambios en la rebel, tambien me gusta opinar, ayudada por algun compañero que si habla ingles o usando algun traductor.

espero que la pequeña confusión que haya habido se aclare y pueda volver a tener mi estatus de miembro Activo.

reciban un gran saludo y que tengan un feliz dia.

con cariño Elenita.

Last edited by ELENITA () on Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
pollorkins ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings

unfortunately I can not attend all the events of the base
I work on a TV Station and I can't be on character on a public place.

my last attendance was on May 4 on a local Anime Convention whene we celebrate May the fourth, I help as Staff, before that on 2012 I help as staff to on TIJUANA COM COM.

Roberto has picture of all the events.

I really wanted to return to active member so if you have more questions about what we do just contact us thanks

Thanks
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

Celebration Europe 2 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Translation:

I need to make a clarification: Elenita (Elena Organa) has been active and has participated in both events, together we have been active on official and non-official events.

On Pollorkings case due to his work on a local channel he has participated as staff helper, so he can also cover the event for the television network, and on his free time he participates as staff.

To me this is not a fight for power, but is a fight for things to fall in place. I had the honor of being the founder of the Mexican Base, and later the founder of the Tijuana Outpost. The current CO and XO are here because I invited them to join.

Sadly we had our differences and no we don’t spend time together, but this shouldn’t be used as an excuse to make wrong decisions on the legion.

We are all Rebels and we are here for two reasons: to be loyal and honest to The Rebel Legion, and by doing that support all causes and events, whether it is a LFL event or a local one, because at the end of the date we have to show we are the heroes, and justice should start at home.

And for Elenita and me this is and will always be our home….

Roberto Kenobi wrote:
hago la aclaración que Elenita (elena organa) ha estado activa
y participo en ambos eventos,, ambos participamos activamente
cada que hay eventos oficiales o no oficiales.
el caso de pollorkins, dado su trabajo ultimamente participa como staff
ya que trabaja para un canal local, de tal forma que en ocasiones trabaja en cubriendo televisivamente los eventos y en sus ratos libres participa como staff.

al final y de mi parte no se trata de una lucha de poder, sino de que las cosas caigan en su justo lugar.

tuve el gusto de ser fundador de la Mexican Base, despues fundador de este Tijuana Outpost.

donde los actuales XO y CO llegaron por invitación mia.

lamentablemente tuvimos diferencias de ideas, y ahora no compartimos juntos, pero eso no debe ser tomado como pretexto para hacer cosas indebidas aqui.

todos somos rebeldes y estamos aqui por dos cosas, servir fiel y honestamente a la Rebel Legion, asi como brindar apoyo altruista en todo lugar, evento sea LFL o un evento local, pues finalmente, debemos demostrar por que somos los heroes, y el buen juez empieza por su casa.

y para Elenita y para mi,,,esta es y sera siempre mi casa.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Tijuana Outpost All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: