Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=be0d82ead1ec5c4ed2ad62bfc3c68ebeMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Alderaan logo?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Alderaan Base -> Alderaan Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hofmann (Matt Hofmann)
Mos Espa Base CO
Mos Espa Base CO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:26 pm    Post subject: Alderaan logo? Reply with quote

Hey, do you guys have an official base logo yet? I'm getting sig file requests and wanted to know if you had anything yet.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
mooglar (Mark Stafford)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:17 pm    Post subject: Alderaan logo? Reply with quote

I think we're pretty close. I will get on it and get the logo to you ASAP.

Thanks for asking, Matt!

--Mark

Ki-Ade Rane ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:45 am    Post subject: Alderaan logo? Reply with quote

i could help if you need any with the logo just give me a basic concept
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Phantom6 (Justin Craig Manning)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:06 am    Post subject: Alderaan logo? Reply with quote

basic idea is what MARK has on his...   just needs tweeking as far as I know....

like alderaan base name added in and such ...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
hofmann (Matt Hofmann)
Mos Espa Base CO
Mos Espa Base CO

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:07 am    Post subject: Alderaan logo? Reply with quote

Hey, Justin says this is done. Can someone send it to me?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
phantom8 (Brian Anderson)
Active Legion Member

Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:25 pm    Post subject: Alderaan logo? Reply with quote

Quote: Originally posted by hofmann on 17 November 2005

Hey, Justin says this is done. Can someone send it to me?

it is? that's news to me... unless i missed a post or 10, i don't think it is.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:17 am    Post subject: Alderaan logo? Reply with quote

Quote: Originally posted by JEDIMASTER6872 on 20 October 2005

basic idea is what MARK has on his...   just needs tweeking as far as I know....

like alderaan base name added in and such ...

that didnt sound like done to me ...   maybe I mistyped something ????    I know it was decided what we were going for   finalized.. I was under Impression Mark was sending things to you when it was done..... 

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
hofmann (Matt Hofmann)
Mos Espa Base CO
Mos Espa Base CO

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 4:38 pm    Post subject: Alderaan logo? Reply with quote

I guess I misunderstood then since you said in the sig thread that Mark was going to send me something.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:07 pm    Post subject: Alderaan logo? Reply with quote

its ok Matt.... np really    we have been chatting this weekend about the squadren  symbol and all also ...     so there is alot going on here..  we just need to get the CO to have time to send ya the stuff when he is not busy at work ... 

Chat soon   and hope the family is all well... 

BEST WISHES !!!  and have a wonderful Turkey day this week !!!

hofmann (Matt Hofmann)
Mos Espa Base CO
Mos Espa Base CO

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject: Alderaan logo? Reply with quote

Guys, where are we on this? I've got people from Alderaan who want trading cards but we can't make them unless there's a logo for the base.
Dylan Starstriker (Joseph T. White, Jr.)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:55 am    Post subject: Alderaan logo? Reply with quote

Ok the story so far.

The pic in Mark's sig is the symbol. Its the Tantive IV superimposed on Alderaan. We are adding a border in white that says on the top "Rebel Legion" and on the bottom "Alderaan Base" We have images of an Alderaanian symbol that we are adding as supporters (SCA heralds take note) on the left and right of the boarder.

We are also finalizing Rancor Squadron's unit patch as well.

Our biggest problem so far is a lack of an artists rendering for submittal. I think we need to recruit some artists up here. Anyone want to take a stab at it? Thanks.  

Jedi9181 (Matt Fagan)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Alderaan logo? Reply with quote

I'll try something.  Just let me know what you are looking for and if possable an example.

Peace.

Dylan Starstriker (Joseph T. White, Jr.)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:52 pm    Post subject: Alderaan logo? Reply with quote

Matt. Great. I'll carry this back up on our forum. Garret has a nice graphic in his photo folder. Tim Rudolph has the Alderaan symbol in his.  
GatorWrangler (Colleen)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject: Alderaan logo? Reply with quote

If someone could post the different graphics here we are working off of, I can try to do something.  I tried looking for the graphics you were talking about and couldn't find them.

Erjediik ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:56 pm    Post subject: Alderaan logo? Reply with quote

Here's an update! The base logo has been established as the Tantavie IV w/ red paint scheme against either the logo of the Rebellion, or Alderaan. I hope we can have a postable image by the middle of March possibly for costuming day at the MOS exhibit.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Alderaan Base -> Alderaan Archive All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: