About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=ba9b90d371733fca9eaee34c2df2f910Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Rebels at the Red Sox

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Alderaan Base -> Alderaan Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phantom8 (Brian Anderson)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:57 pm    Post subject: Rebels at the Red Sox Reply with quote

Last night Han Solo, Princess Leia and Chewbacca threw out the opening pitch at the Red Sox home game against Toronto.

Leia was our own Jodi, Han was a local guy that is not a RL member due to lack of time, but has an accurate ANH Han Solo costume, and the Chewie was a Rubies costume on a guy from the museum.

Here are the pics I took at the game (there are also a couple of news photos in there)

alderaan base photo album: red sox rebels

There's a blurb on Yahoo about the event:
lavagrrrl (Susie Leopold)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:59 am    Post subject: Rebels at the Red Sox Reply with quote

There was a photo and blurb in Star Magazine under the "Normal, Not Normal" section. I work in a bookstore, so I'll admit I read tabloids on my break.

It was cool to see Chewie and Leia in there. They weren't named, though. It mentioned that they threw out the first pitch and that Boston lost. No mention of the MoS exhibit.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Alderaan Base -> Alderaan Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: