Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=da7ee1713eaff5ea06b1913a9d156474Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

NAAR - Walk for Autism Reasearch in R.I.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Alderaan Base -> Alderaan Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phantom6 (Justin Craig Manning)

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:12 am    Post subject: NAAR - Walk for Autism Reasearch in R.I. Reply with quote

Today the members of Alderaan Base joined forces with the New England Garrision of the 501st ( NEG501st ) to walk 3 miles in costume , and raise money for N.A.A.R. ---

We had 2 jedi and XWING Pilot, and a R4-R9 Droid from the R2 - Builders group...  joined by a jawa , Lord Vader, a biker scout, Boba Fett, a regular TK, and a  sandtrooper who walked in costume. The kids went nuts when they saw the R4-R9 and ran towards him.. We had  little girls ask where Leia was.... and little boys trying on my helmet and hold saber hilts after the walk...   Jodi was photograpgher for the  day... TY JODI !!!!

Totals raised will be posted later on...   I want to thank my fellow rebels and the members of the NEG 501st for teaming up, and trooping together for a wonderful event !!!!!!

EDIT :   TOTAL RAISED BY ALDERAAN BASE AND NEG501ST WAS $2,634  ...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Alderaan Base -> Alderaan Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: