Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=49eb162d39587dccc4badbb753937dd0Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Looking for suggestions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Nar Shaddaa Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blue (Beth)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:15 pm    Post subject: Looking for suggestions Reply with quote

I'm starting to work on a project for display at Discovery World this year.

We have just started to discuss how it's going to be handled this year. We are trying to highlight both the Clone Wars and Legos, as that's what the younger crowd is familiar with.

What my project is:
I want to take a female character from the clone wars series and make the costume, documenting the steps from start to finish and make a display with it.

What I need help with:
I haven't watched the clone wars since the 1st season and I need some suggestions what what character/costume to do. I haven't been able to find anywhere that I can watch the series. I know many of you have watched it and may be able to help me out with picking a costume.

Again, I'm looking for a female character from the Clone Wars series that would be recognized by the kids. I know the obvious one is Asoka, but I think I'm a bit too old to pull that one off.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions! Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Princess Dee ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 6 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barriss Offee or Luminara Unduli???
Nar Shaddaa Base XO
Nar Shaddaa Base XO

Medals: 11 (View more...)
Philippines Typhon Relief (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No help here...
I have never watched the Clone Wars...

Embarassed

http://livefromthegalaxyfarfaraway.blogspot.com/
hartss ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how about the female mandalorian i think her name is bo katarn
WedgeAntilles (James Norman)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, there's of course always several different Padme costumes, Dutchess Satine (if you feel like going nuts), Nightsisters, Ventress, and then a few Jedi like Dee mentioned. Oh and Bo Katarn.

I think your best choice would be a Padme costume, unless you want to branch out from the Skywalker family.

Here's a taste:
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=the%20clone%20wars%20padme&FORM=HDRSC2

This one might be a good choice, its not terribly ornate, very shades of Hoth Leia mixed with her Naboo pilot gear, although the hair would be a beast, it is Padme of course.

This is the only picture I can find quickly of the back showing the "dread-ish" pony tails.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Nar Shaddaa Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: