About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=522b862440b94637f23d1d29f5c50b4dMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

possible mistake?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Legion Operations -> Legion Tech Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
huttkiller55 (jeff denbow)

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 8:22 am    Post subject: possible mistake? Reply with quote

hello,new here,loving the site,have a question. when i log in with my userrname and password,everything is fine.but when you go to the main page for forums,under x wing pilot,the name attached to my screen name isnt me.but,if you click the screen name,my profile shows up. huttkiller55 shoud say jeff denbow,but it says "gil guemes".is this correct,too many huttkillers,i dont know. please fix this
Commander Cody (Jason R.)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 10:22 am    Post subject: Re: possible mistake? Reply with quote

huttkiller55 wrote:
hello,new here,loving the site,have a question. when i log in with my userrname and password,everything is fine.but when you go to the main page for forums,under x wing pilot,the name attached to my screen name isnt me.but,if you click the screen name,my profile shows up. huttkiller55 shoud say jeff denbow,but it says "gil guemes".is this correct,too many huttkillers,i dont know. please fix this

Hello Jeff!

This is a common issue on our boards andmaybe our webmaster will comment further on the technical aspect, but it is on our list of things to fix in the future.

Thanks for being proactive, though!

RAID Commanding Officer | Legion Costume Judge- Rebel Troopers & Officers | Ohio Garrison XO, 501st Legion
Imrageth (Roman Bela)
Legion Webmaster
Legion Webmaster

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya!

Our website is using a number of mods to operate however some mods do not work properly with the others. Advanced subforums are not a default feature of our system and the mod we are using do not cooperate with real names. So basically, the username that shows under the last post will be of a person who posted last in the main forum or subforums. However, the real name will be of a person who posted last in the main forum ONLY. it's not always the same person.
Trading Cards Design Team

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Legion Operations -> Legion Tech Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: