Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=54ca9ed22482656d14b7667a4274fb18Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

ATTENTION TYTHON BASE MEMBERS AND CADETS PLS READ

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Tython Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AhsokaTano ()
Tython Base XO
Tython Base XO

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 8:57 am    Post subject: ATTENTION TYTHON BASE MEMBERS AND CADETS PLS READ Reply with quote

Unfortunately I have to bring this up, as PR this could break something we have been working so hard towards. Certain members have been conducting themselves in a way that is not in the code of conduct especially in the public eye. Remember we are all here for the same reason to costume and have a good time. We must respect other groups whether they be starwars related or not. I have apologized profusely for certain members actions, I will know in the coming weeks if Supanova is still a go for us. So once again if you have a problem either PM me or Fyr BCO. I have worked really hard to get tython base a great deal for the tables and for extra passes, so please show me the same courtesy and be on your best behavior in the public eye.
Thanks Ahsoka Tano.
Adam.S ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Kelly for your words.
Guys and girls we need to be responsible for our actions, please be aware that we do have rules to abide by if we wish to be a member of this fine group.

Please talk to us if you wish to discuss any thing of concern. Most know my neutrality on maters , if in doubt please pm or call me .
I would really be so disappointed if any one breached our codes of conduct and bring us as a group into Ill repute.

We all have bad moments , days , weeks and years but if you put it out there , be prepared for what might happen.
So let just enjoy what we do and do it well.

Regards Adam

New South Wales/ACT
Australia
501st CC 5722
Fyr Mureys ()
Tython Base CO
Tython Base CO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Hurricane Sandy Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All members are ambassadors for our base and international Rebel Legion.

We have a strong mission to get on well with all groups in our local area and it is our responsibility to develop close ties with our sister group, the Southern Cross Garrison of the 501st Legion in particular.

I expect all members to conduct themselves with decorum and act at all times in an appropriate manner as representatives of our base and legion, whether in person or online.

Tython Base Facebook Page
luciferian ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

basically don't be a giant phallus to other people.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Tython Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: